Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lol wow this would suck!!!!!!!!!!

lol wow this would suck!!!!!!!!!!

A Canadian tourist in New Zealand has suffered heart inflammation after apparently being bitten on the penis by a spider.

The tourist fell asleep naked on a beach in Northland, on the far tip of the north island, after going skinny dipping, the NZ Herald reported.

After the bite from the highly poisonous katipo spider, the 22-year-old began to suffer high blood pressure, rapid heartbeat and a severely swollen penis.

Whangarei Hospital's Dr Nigel Harrison wrote in the NZ Medical Journal that the tourist realised he had been bitten as soon as he woke up.

"He rapidly developed generalised muscle pains, fever, headache, photophobia [light sensitivity] and vomiting," he said.

"It was a rather nasty, ill-placed bite."

After being treated at Whangarei and Auckland Hospitals over 16 days, the tourist was discharged and returned to Canada.

The venom of the katipo spider, which is related to the Australian redback, was previously not known to cause heart problems in humans.

<p ="TEXT-ALIGN: left"></>[/p]

That's funny to me, probably shouldn't be.

i would agree funny as fuck thats what u get for not covering ur dick in a country full of posionous spiders and other creatures

lol new zealand has like barely any poisonous creatures or spiders lol. its generally a safe place. you might be thinking of australia lol.

Quote Originally Posted by richard roy isaacson III
    i would agree funny as fuck thats what u get for not covering ur dick in a country full of posionous spiders and other creatures

i thought england and uk was the same shit D:
    lol but damn really?
    ok heres a quick description to remember.
    Australia: dead grass, animals, bugs, poison, too hot, rude people.
    New Zealand: GREEN, smiles, fuck all bugs, nuclear free, beautiful.
    haha.
    ive been to both i have right to say =]
    Quote Originally Posted by Universally Known Ice Cold
    Australia, New Zealand, Oceania. To Americans, its all interchangable. Same thing with England and the UK. We dont pay attention to the rest of the world unless it affects us or there is a huge disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    lol new zealand has like barely any poisonous creatures or spiders lol. its generally a safe place. you might be thinking of australia lol.

i thought that fucking crazy bird eating spider was from nz

i thought that fucking crazy bird eating spider was from nz

i know australia has like more poisonous animals then any other place and nz is close i figured they had a grip of creatures also sorry n shit

*cough*.. err umm.. i .. uhh.. Goood save our graaacious Queen, Looong live our noooble Queen.. o.o

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    -_- not happy lmao

i thought england and uk was the same shit D:
    lol but damn really?
    Quote Originally Posted by Universally Known Ice Cold
    Australia, New Zealand, Oceania. To Americans, its all interchangable. Same thing with England and the UK. We dont pay attention to the rest of the world unless it affects us or there is a huge disaster.

The United Kingdom consists of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Great Britain includes: England, Scotland and Wales. Other than the text book answer I don't know much about U.K. or Europe in general. It may be because I'm a U.S. citizen, but I don't think other countries indulge themselves in much of our history and geography. Unless their government crams it down their neck, which isn't unreasonable to believe. In our case the government is more concerned with making us out to be super heroes of war and hope we take the killing the natives and starting this continents version of slavery and brush it under a rug.