Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Why the fuck does Ice Cubes son sound like Drake??...what a shame!

  1. #1
    Senior Member RBM@831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    810

    Why the fuck does Ice Cubes son sound like Drake??...what a shame!


  2. #2
    Senior Member RBM@831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    810

  3. #3
    ehh hes a young rich boy,give him some time hell come around and develop his own sound, you wanna know what the real shame is??? what the fuck happened to shyne??? damn he sux now

  4. #4
    he kinda killed it though

  5. #5
    Senior Member RBM@831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    810
    No shit! too much jail time musta fucked wit his head to the point were he just not on point anymore...

  6. #6
    Senior Member RBM@831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    810
    kinda..i guess, he woulda killed it more if it was a new ...

  7. #7
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    I think cube's son is harder than drake. He's alright though. Definately cubes son. LOL.

  8. #8
    wuts with that weird fuckin accent he uses now,damn shyne sucha a shame

    Quote Originally Posted by RBM@831
    No shit! too much jail time musta fucked wit his head to the point were he just not on point anymore...

  9. #9
    Senior Member RBM@831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    810
    Didnt he go stay at some foreign country for a while when he got out? That might be why...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    wuts with that weird fuckin accent he uses now,damn shyne sucha a shame

    Quote Originally Posted by RBM@831
    No shit! too much jail time musta fucked wit his head to the point were he just not on point anymore...

  10. #10
    Senior Member RBM@831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    810
    They hella look alike!

    Quote Originally Posted by NickthenoobLaird
    I think cube's son is harder than drake. He's alright though. Definately cubes son. LOL.

Similar Threads

  1. Drake at SM HQ
    By MichaelChambers in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 04:10 PM
  2. SHIT DRAKE SAYS
    By JoJo72 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 07:38 PM
  3. FUCK FUCK TECH HAS GONE MAINSTREAM!!!!!!!FUCK
    By whitetECHN9NE in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 04:48 AM
  4. damn what a shame
    By mattmeyer in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 01:41 AM
  5. Hall of Fame / Shame / Classic Post
    By LTB in forum Site Q and A
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 02:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •