Thread: does anybody know

does anybody know

If you can go to a store such as, best buy or a record store and if they have something in stock but its not yet released if you can go ask for it and try and get them to sell it to you? Lol

Most likely not a big name store like Best Buy, but a lot of record stores will sell people stuff before they are supposed to. My friends bought Madden 2009 a week early from 7-11 lol

7-11? Lol what? Thats a retail store.
    Hmm. I wonder if any local stores are gunna be selling the K.O.D. dvd. I just emailed penny she said there was an AVS error. Dont know what that means. But oh well Id rather pay 14 dollars than 22 and just get tech to PERSONALLY sign it. lol

yeah EA Sports had some deal with 7-11 for Madden 2009 so they had some copies randomly to sell lol. And my friends just asked for it and they sold it to them. And if i remember correctly AVS errors means that something went wrong with the transaction between the seller and a debit/credit card

Quote Originally Posted by SHX
    7-11? Lol what? Thats a retail store.
    Hmm. I wonder if any local stores are gunna be selling the K.O.D. dvd. I just emailed penny she said there was an AVS error. Dont know what that means. But oh well Id rather pay 14 dollars than 22 and just get tech to PERSONALLY sign it. lol