Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: check out my drawings

check out my drawings

I finally figured out how to upload my drawings, check em out and tell me what u think.. If u wanna see more of my work look me up on facebook

those were drawn?

wow actually pretty freaking legit

Both look good but the 2nd one was dope as fuck.

photoshop???????????

like i chuold do dat in two minn lol ppl actually belived u

James, you make it sound like it's impossible to hand draw those
    I could tell the first one deff was drawn. The second one, not sure. Not going to waste my time studying it.
    Danny, decent rendering. Could use some more contrast on the first one. Keep it up.

thanks everyone for the props. i can tell u right now they were both hand drawn, the sickology one is color pencil thats why its not as good, the absolute power one is made of little dots and i dont care if u dont believe i drew it.. dont worry tho im working on some new shit that ill post up as soon as im done

the 2nd one was not drawn.... it looks like it was simply photocopied with a shitty printer.

u know i was pretty pissed when i read this at first, then i thought about it and its a pretty good compliment when someone thinks my shits good enough to be a photocopied pic.. "simply photocopied with a shitty printer" huh? dont insult me, u think i would really photocopy something and say that i drew it? why dont u simply suck my cock
    Quote Originally Posted by Native LunaticT
    the 2nd one was not drawn.... it looks like it was simply photocopied with a shitty printer.

you seem to be pretty sure of your self...when it's jus straight up opinion that you think it wasn't drawn. Lol. you have no way in knowing it wasn't hand drawn

i myself, believe this dude drew it. i love how jus cause it's really good, people autimatically assume it wasn't hand drawn Lol nice job man.

Quote Originally Posted by Native LunaticT