Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Need Some Personal Help From The Technitions

I Need Some Personal Help From The Technitions

To Keep It Short Basically Everytime I Have A Small Problem (I'm Not Talking About My Shoe Coming Untied) But I Mean Like A Problem With A Friend Or A Problem With School I Become Obsessed With The Problem And Drive Myself Crazy Constantly Thinking About It And Having Worst Case Scenarios Playing Over And Over Again To The Point Where My Anxiety Just Explodes Into Huge Panic Attacks I Was Just Wondering If Yall Had Been Thru It And If So What Did You Do To Try And Keep Yourself Calm... Normally I Wouldn't Bother But It Has Recently Become A Hassle Because Its Happening So Consistently

step one - juicy blunt
    step two - redman and method man cd
    step three- a dime bad
    step four - combine all three

were did the problems go

For real, or if anything else just take a moment and breathe, count to ten if you want, or just think of something completely off topic. The only way to avoid thinking about something is to think about something else, which is easier said than done. Doing something that requires your full attention, ie playing a video game, working out, etc, is also a good way to distract yourself. You will eventually calm down just as long as u dont think about whats going on. Stress happens, u just gotta find a release, and these are my 2 cents on how.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse lewis
    step one - juicy blunt
    step three- a dime bad

were did the problems go

I like this better. I'll take it a step further & say contribute somehow to society. Be productive & not a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulkishi
    For real, or if anything else just take a moment and breathe, count to ten if you want, or just think of something completely off topic. The only way to avoid thinking about something is to think about something else, which is easier said than done. Doing something that requires your full attention, ie playing a video game, working out, etc, is also a good way to distract yourself. You will eventually calm down just as long as u dont think about whats going on. Stress happens, u just gotta find a release, and these are my 2 cents on how.

step one - juicy blunt
    step three- a dime bad

were did the problems go

Don't make small problems.

Damn man that's crazy I've felt like that also , I have a song on my page called Let It Go it's helped me so check it out.

I had the same problem when I tried to quit smoking cigs when I was 19, just get laid bruh,everyting will be alrite mon

Co sign but recommend the new Mike Epps stand up comedy dvd. Personally helped me. And personally as a person with severe anxiety disorders i get into a routine everyday and take control of the day how ever possible. thats what helps me. But weed at least every so often is a proven relief for the mind. Not smoking the pain away but its like a defrag for your brain.

step one - juicy blunt
    step three- a dime bad

were did the problems go

I bet all the letters on your "shift" key are gone.

i just had the same problem. i thought somebody was my best friend and i found out he talks shit about me every chance he gets. the thing i found that helps me is to write songs. i put all my anger into my songs and he makes me feel better