Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: prozak clothing

prozak clothing

ok so im trying to find prozak clothing and can not find anything i have looked at prozak's website but he no longer has the domain name www.thehitchcockofhiphop.com does anyone know where i can find it anywhere else

http://www.myspace.com/therealprozak

I didn't check anything out, maybe you'll find something.

Prozak said there is some sick new merch coming for the tour so get some there if you want it.

So why is prozak still on the tour if he's not in strange anymore but skatterman and snug brim arent on the tour.?? They been around strange for like 7 years.

because they straight up left when their deal was over, while prozak still has a distribution deal

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    So why is prozak still on the tour if he's not in strange anymore but skatterman and snug brim arent on the tour.?? They been around strange for like 7 years.

Quote Originally Posted by b-rock
    Prozak said there is some sick new merch coming for the tour so get some there if you want it.
    This. Also there are PDM shirts on the Strange online store.

OOOOH. I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. What about Grave Plott.?? Why arent they on the tour. I really dig their shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    because they straight up left when their deal was over, while prozak still has a distribution deal

they arent even a group anymore lol

OOOOH. I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. What about Grave Plott.?? Why arent they on the tour. I really dig their shit.

It was only a distro deal for grave plott. And they weren't that good. Killa c blew.

Damn. that sucks. I like their shit. I thought Killa C's-Bound in Chains was pretty good. I play it pretty regularly and will keep buying his shit. Thanks again for the info. Thats why i like this site.

they arent on the label anymore. they arent even a group anymore lol