Thread: if anyone can beat this then you can be on this track im making

if anyone can beat this then you can be on this track im making

if anybody can beat this then you can be on my track im doing

im just so fucking deppresed its like for hyper people when there at a rest i dont know wich way to go if i go left ima imma drop to the flow if i go right im flying higher than a kite but if i go right i got nothin to work for nothin to achieve the only good thing is that i shall finally be free if i go left imma drop and im gonna look like tupac after he got shot all fucked up and nothing i can do but get sucked up into this deep part of brain to try and help me feel like i have to entertain all of you people with my jokes but like harry potter im just tryin to hide from my problems wit this cloak cause when i come up to you im about to choke and you make me feel shy right now im in a cry and you ask why cause the girl i love doesnt love me and every i day i try to let go of the idea of asking her out everytime she talks about a guy in my brain its makin me pout you are my worl' my life and i really wish you would be my girl really im really trying to unfurl this to you and its true its worse than piepi le pieu what it do i will never say who it is but if you think about it you will know my bizz of who i like even then you may be wrong but this is yo song if you know who im talking about it is no doubt that i love her and if you think it is you give me a shout in the halls the more you dont love me the more the angels fall down into hell and trust me it will not be well cause they will have me screaming fare well i will end my life and i will be one of those devils in flight and how would you feel man im not jokin this shit is fo real and i know you have no appeal to anybody who has a good personality but is ugly just think about it i may be a fatality im the one who you should love not that dude whos trying to get you to eat his grubb butt the more i hang out with you the more i feel like a flowering shrub cause im more comfortable wit you girl you are like a shining pearl in all these worthless pearls man i just hurled over those bitches cause we all know they snitches lets show these people how to live and lets just get hitched in school and with you we shall rule

How can someone beat it if we can't hear it??? I think this was a prblem in another thread too. We cant judge if we can't hear. Lyrics sound cool though. Pretty intricate.

they need a section for poems and writtings, id post mine if there was. Alyssa dont rap

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    How can someone beat it if we can't hear it??? I think this was a prblem in another thread too. We cant judge if we can't hear.

I BEAT IT!!!! I BEAT IT!!!!!! I FINALLY BEAT SUPER MARIO BROS 3!!!!

well i tried but my camera broke

How can someone beat it if we can't hear it??? I think this was a prblem in another thread too. We cant judge if we can't hear. Lyrics sound cool though. Pretty intricate.

i suggest not trying to get sum1 on a track if u dont actually have a track put 2gether. i mean just sounds like common sense

Doesnt matter. you can write good lyrics all day. But until you rap it then it doesnt matter. We also heard you rap before and you sounded bored. Had no delivery. Not hating. But thats just what you need to work on bro.

Aww come on. YOu look like you could be a gangster rapper. J/k. I'm surprised this site doesn't have a poetry section.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa
    they need a section for poems and writtings, id post mine if there was. Alyssa dont rap

How can someone beat it if we can't hear it??? I think this was a prblem in another thread too. We cant judge if we can't hear.

dude ive never rapped on here and can you point out were i dont have deliverance im not perz dopest by the way

Quote Originally Posted by SHX
    Doesnt matter. you can write good lyrics all day. But until you rap it then it doesnt matter. We also heard you rap before and you sounded bored. Had no delivery. Not hating. But thats just what you need to work on bro.