Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How

How

Do I check on an order? I pre ordered the K.O.D. dvd. Why? I have no idea. It says its still pending and I ordred it 2 days ago. I went and bought a pre paid credit card so I could buy a ticket to the Strange days tour in KC. Can anybody help me out? Any reason why the transaction is pending?

strange i think takes a min to run through. It might just be pending till it ships. I dont think their is any way to track the order through strange though.

when should i expect mine to arrive ?

sorry for the hijack SHX

I always got mine a day late. Like wed or thursday. But some people get theirs on mondays. Just depends i guess. A dude from Sac-town got his on monday and i'm in MO and got mine on thursday(talking of lost scripts pre order) so its always a toss up.

Yeah, like if you order merch from the store, you'll get a confirmation order of shipment, but with the pre-orders, i never do. It's all good though man, you'll get it. I usually get mine a day after the release.

So your saying that the transaction wont be approved til its shipped? I should have just went to the store and got it. Lol woulda been cheaper and I could always get it signed when tech comes here. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    strange i think takes a min to run through. It might just be pending till it ships. I dont think their is any way to track the order through strange though.

The only thing Im worried about, is if I dont get it and its still pending because Its only gunna let me spend 80 of the hundred dollard until its either approved or not approved because its pending.

Yeah i have no idea dude. I know somepeople have been screwed over cause of glitches so i'd get the HQ number and call em. I just get the preorder so i get the autographs.

Quote Originally Posted by SHX
    The only thing Im worried about, is if I dont get it and its still pending because Its only gunna let me spend 80 of the hundred dollard until its either approved or not approved because its pending.

HQ? Well it said there was a problem with it when I ordered. but now its saying its pending? SO I have no idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    Yeah i have no idea dude. I know somepeople have been screwed over cause of glitches so i'd get the HQ number and call em. I just get the preorder so i get the autographs.

Quote Originally Posted by SHX