Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: seattle showbox sodo may 22nd 2010

  1. #1

    seattle showbox sodo may 22nd 2010

    FUCK!!! Damn i waited to long to go get my tickets and its sold out!! does anybody know where i can get some tickets for this show.

  2. #2
    That means I waited too long...

  3. #3
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649
    Look online. Like craigslist or somethin. When tech was in KC there was a lot of tickets for his sold out show at the beaumont.

  4. #4
    Senior Member B-rent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,142
    same man i went to get um and SOLD OUT. and nothin on craigslist. so fucking GAY

  5. #5
    they still got tickets for the 21 and over show.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    same man i went to get um and SOLD OUT. and nothin on craigslist. so fucking GAY

  6. #6
    Senior Member B-rent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,142
    cant do to that one, my girl is tryin to come and she isnt 21

    Quote Originally Posted by 253WESTCOASTER253
    they still got tickets for the 21 and over show.


    Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    same man i went to get um and SOLD OUT. and nothin on craigslist. so fucking GAY

  7. #7
    Go without her

    Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    cant do to that one, my girl is tryin to come and she isnt 21


    Quote Originally Posted by 253WESTCOASTER253
    they still got tickets for the 21 and over show.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    same man i went to get um and SOLD OUT. and nothin on craigslist. so fucking GAY

  8. #8
    Senior Member B-rent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,142
    cant i already told her i would take her. then a week later i go to get the tickets its sold out. im not gonna tell her im taking her then tell her oh tough shit ur young ass cant go. thats fucked up

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    Go without her


    Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    cant do to that one, my girl is tryin to come and she isnt 21

    Quote Originally Posted by 253WESTCOASTER253
    they still got tickets for the 21 and over show.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    same man i went to get um and SOLD OUT. and nothin on craigslist. so fucking GAY

  9. #9
    Perhaps

    Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    cant i already told her i would take her. then a week later i go to get the tickets its sold out. im not gonna tell her im taking her then tell her oh tough shit ur young ass cant go. thats fucked up


    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    Go without her

    Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    cant do to that one, my girl is tryin to come and she isnt 21

    Quote Originally Posted by 253WESTCOASTER253
    they still got tickets for the 21 and over show.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    same man i went to get um and SOLD OUT. and nothin on craigslist. so fucking GAY

Similar Threads

  1. FUCK SHOWBOX SODO SEATTLE, WA!
    By B-rent in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 12:45 AM
  2. Seattle, WA Technicians! Showbox SoDo!
    By B-rent in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 11:54 PM
  3. Who's going to SHOWBOX SODO on 5/4
    By CrazyCorey in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 11:37 PM
  4. Question about the Showbox Sodo (Seattle, WA)
    By MosesPerez in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 02:56 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 02:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •