Thread: Win K.O.D Tour DVD on XXLMAG

Win K.O.D Tour DVD on XXLMAG

I seen this on xxl, i already sent my answer in

Independent phenom Tech N9ne has a reputation for his explosive live shows. Extensively touring throughout the country to promote his last record, <em>K.O.D.</em>, the Kansas City, Missouri-bred MC made a triumphant stop in his hometown last November at the Independence Events Center and will be dropping a DVD commemorating the event. In celebration its release, XXLMag.com is giving away four copies of Tech's <em>K.O.D. Tour: Live in Kansas City DVD</em>.

The first four lucky readers to email XXL@harris-pub.com with their full name, mailing address and the correct answer to the following question will win. What MTV reality show did N9ne appear on in 2007? <em>XXL</em> has two copies of the DVD on Blu-Ray and two regular discs. Please specify in the email which version you would prefer. The <em>XXL</em> staff will notify all of the winners.

The DVD features appearances from all of Tech's Strange Family-including Krizz Kaliko, Kutt Calhoun and Big Scoob-as they perform such crowd favorites as "Welcome to the Midwest," "Caribou Lou," and "Areola," which prompts many female fans to flash the stage.

Tech N9ne's <em>K.O.D. Tour: Live in Kansas City</em> DVD hits stores on Tuesday, May 18. -<em>XXL Staff</em>

maybe people already won all 4, i got my answer in a little late but i only seen 2 comments on it

I sent it in. That answer is pretty easy.