Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO OF A "JUSTIFIED" RAID ON A "DRUG DEALER'S" HOUSE, THEY KILL HIS DOG IN FRONT OF HIS KID

VIDEO OF A "JUSTIFIED" RAID ON A "DRUG DEALER'S" HOUSE, THEY KILL HIS DOG IN FRONT OF HIS KID

wtf? for real? they walk in and shoot the dog? wtf is wrong with people

there's your so called " war on drugs " what a fucking joke

im sry i cant watch this video, poor puppy... fuck the government dude, wtf is their problems

why dont you just suck the goverments dick already dude.
    there not fucking perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Universally Known Ice Cold
    Its really sad that it happened, especially in front of the kids. I am sorry that they went through that and I feel for them.

With that said, they were entering a potentially hostile environment. They had no way of knowing of knowing how the dog was going to act. Instead of bashing the police or the government, people should talk about how the dad put them in harms way. His actions lead to this. Feel empathy for the children but Swat has to make difficult, quick decisions. Not condoning their actions but difficult actions sometimes have to be made in order to keep a person safe.

lol @ the big foot

Dont think I was defending the government at all. I was saying that SWAT officers have to make difficult decisions because they do not know what they are going into. I know people who have told me that dealers they know cut their dogs vocal cords so they can attack cops without the cops being alerted by their barking. They have to be wary of every potential danger. Like I said, I empathize and feel for the kids. It is a rough thing to go through and I am sad for them.

Are you in a bad mood because you got fucked too hard in the ass or because I called you out on your conspiracies and showed you and everybody else that read the thread that they were bullshit? Doesnt matter. Cry harder and sop up your tears with your pictures of Sasquatch or the shadow on the grassy knoll.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    why dont you just suck the goverments dick already dude.
    there not fucking perfect

Its really sad that it happened, especially in front of the kids. I am sorry that they went through that and I feel for them.

With that said, they were entering a potentially hostile environment. They had no way of knowing of knowing how the dog was going to act. Instead of bashing the police or the government, people should talk about how the dad put them in harms way. His actions lead to this. Feel empathy for the children but Swat has to make difficult, quick decisions. Not condoning their actions but difficult actions sometimes have to be made in order to keep a person safe.

the dog was behind a gate in the kitchen, you never hear the dog act aggressively on the video. no need to kill it.

i cant believe what some ppl do to animals its so sad

Ah. Didnt know the dog was behind a gate. Like I said in the response above, some places with illegal activity have dogs with severed vocal cords so they do not bark or make any audible agressive noise. However, if he was seperated, he would not have been a threat. Then it was totally unjustified and just plain cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by ckell
    the dog was behind a gate in the kitchen, you never hear the dog act aggressively on the video. no need to kill it.

i kno, i used 2 work at a vet hospital.... some of the shit we saw was just heart breaking

People are sick. How they treat animals, how they treat each other... Its a sick world.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa
    i cant believe what some ppl do to animals its so sad

Ah. Didnt know the dog was behind a gate. Like I said in the response above, some places with illegal activity have dogs with severed vocal cords so they do not bark or make any audible agressive noise. However, if he was seperated, he would not have been a threat. Then it was totally unjustified and just plain cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by ckell

Ya but just because a dog could be dangerous does that mean when they see one they just shoot it? The dog didnt do a fucking thing to them and they killed it for the hell of it.