Thread: Getting my work out there if you like music and lyrics check it out yknowhatimsizzlin

Getting my work out there if you like music and lyrics check it out yknowhatimsizzlin

yupp thats what happens when life hits you chews you up into fine pieces and out it spits you, trust me be patient and wait for the specific date dude, other people see this and man what do they do? yea! yea! they just freak out and get mad or sad and make everything bad i know alot about life man no not just a tad, these no brain lames claim fame for the future but im going out trying to spit venom as the polluter, thinking your gonna get passed me well dont be too sure, cuz im the infamous venomous clever menace throwin out technicallitys like computer, hearin all fake sucka rappers wishin i had a muter, spittin so much crazyness that you could slip on it, if you have an open wound ill creep up on you and drip on it, put my sick on it but you dont want it all you did was taunt it now your haunted, by the ghost whos never been outspoke got the most hopes for himself for no dopes and rhymes like hes boarding down on slick slopes, Grimm motha fuckin reapers what i claim as a name and im the motherfuckin creeper creepin into the game!

Ok, lets start, with pleasents... goods... You didn't holdback, you kept going with what you felt. spelling is onpoint grammars there.

Bads.. uhh i never could fit ur rhyme skeem within my head its kinda like a school paper, Introduction, Body, Conclusion. But, you didn't really work in punch lines or rhythums that well. Introductions always have to grab the reader or the listener whichever the case.. Now you can put that beat in your head but those who can't wont feel what your saying.

Just put peices of the puzzle together even jackin lyrics is okay tech does it all the time, even with his old rhymes he still grooves them into his new ones somehow. But switches it up... you know.

"Psycho sick shit loose is this misfit outcast never had the wrist slit cause i'm too pissed to trip grip THEN9NE! before he throws a bitchfit."
    idk, just saying.

Yeah i just can't get how the rap would go. Any one can sit down and write some shit but to actually make the music is harder than most people give credit for. I like the words but if its not in rythm with the beat then the lyrics don't really matter(maybe personal preference). Can't really give good feedback off of a written verse but big ups for the lyrics. I dug em. Now go put em on wax and lets hear some shit. Ive seen a couple posts about you and still haven't actually heard a song. You got beats?? You got a setup?? You can't get into the game with out that.

What this guy said, the lyrics look pretty dope, but lyrics arent even half of it, you need beat, delievery, flow, all that good shit, try recording something and uploading it then we could give you a more in detailed review.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    Yeah i just can't get how the rap would go. Any one can sit down and write some shit but to actually make the music is harder than most people give credit for. I like the words but if its not in rythm with the beat then the lyrics don't really matter(maybe personal preference). Can't really give good feedback off of a written verse but big ups for the lyrics. I dug em. Now go put em on wax and lets hear some shit. Ive seen a couple posts about you and still haven't actually heard a song. You got beats?? You got a setup?? You can't get into the game with out that.

i really am appreciatin what im gettin from a few people tryna make this thing bigger you guys are helping alot. well to reply to the feedback to all of you so far, this one was jsut a no beat rhyme spit towards someone no beat just off the dome but i do def seee what you mean i can do beats and punchlines ill have to post some more, ya tech lieks to use his work for new work but hes a master of it thats not quite what im about at least not yet i can rhyme up anything almost im jsut trying to master what i need and some wordplay. thanks everyone! keep followinn and ill keep comin back for ya

alot of credit is takin from music making and beatmixing im working on some of that currently just trying to make more time for it fantasy life is hard to start up with a regular day job lol, but it is a hard task but i mix my own and am working on starting to record keep following and maybe ill send out demos when i first make them

alot of credit is takin from music making and beatmixing im working on some of that currently just trying to make more time for it fantasy life is hard to start up with a regular day job lol, but it is a hard task but i mix my own and am working on starting to record keep following and maybe ill send out demos when i first make them.

and last point this beat is more of just a simple battle beat it does rhyme to the beat yes, tech also does alot of illiterate rhyming as well remember rapping is poetry not just music it doesnt always need a beat

No hate intended,only constructive criticism

The only thing i can tell you at this point is when your typing your lyrics, type them in stanzas, line by line.
    Because its impossible for anyone but you to follow the flow of your song. Especially if you cant record them.
    The lyrics dont seem bad but if i cant hear it then i at least would like to follow your flow, yadadaiimean

Also, typing your lyrics line by line will help you match syllables and improve your flow

Didnt read. but youre fine, son.

thats funny cuz thats what i ended up doing to one of my recent posts thanks for your feedback bro keep on following my stuff and ill keep writing backk!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak A
    No hate intended,only constructive criticism

The only thing i can tell you at this point is when your typing your lyrics, type them in stanzas, line by line.

Because its impossible for anyone but you to follow the flow of your song. Especially if you cant record them.

The lyrics dont seem bad but if i cant hear it then i at least would like to follow your flow, yadadaiimean

Also, typing your lyrics line by line will help you match syllables and improve your flow