Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Peace & Love in Sweden!

  1. #1

    Peace & Love in Sweden!

    This just made my whole year when I heard Tech was comming to Sweden!!

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5
    WHT WAHT?! ?!?! WHEN IS HE COMMING ?!?!?!

  3. #3
    Lol......

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazger H
    WHT WAHT?! ?!?! WHEN IS HE COMMING ?!?!?!

  4. #4
    when and where?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5
    Borlänge a festival next month, Damn im just 16, to far

  6. #6
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    oh snap, what's up sweden

  7. #7
    haha i have a friend on XBL from Sweden who invited me to a party online...first thing he says to me.....DUDE FUCKING TECH N9NE IS COMING TO SWEDEN IM SO FUCKIN EXCITED!!!!! All in a heavy Swedish voice. Lol. I was happy for em cause I've been talkin to him for a long time and during the KOD tour he was like...Damn I wish I could see Tech live. And now he can. So yeah, i'm happy for em that he can finally experience it.

  8. #8
    The whole world should experience it

    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    haha i have a friend on XBL from Sweden who invited me to a party online...first thing he says to me.....DUDE FUCKING TECH N9NE IS COMING TO SWEDEN IM SO FUCKIN EXCITED!!!!! All in a heavy Swedish voice. Lol. I was happy for em cause I've been talkin to him for a long time and during the KOD tour he was like...Damn I wish I could see Tech live. And now he can. So yeah, i'm happy for em that he can finally experience it.

  9. #9
    well the way it's lookin, that might happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    The whole world should experience it


    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    haha i have a friend on XBL from Sweden who invited me to a party online...first thing he says to me.....DUDE FUCKING TECH N9NE IS COMING TO SWEDEN IM SO FUCKIN EXCITED!!!!! All in a heavy Swedish voice. Lol. I was happy for em cause I've been talkin to him for a long time and during the KOD tour he was like...Damn I wish I could see Tech live. And now he can. So yeah, i'm happy for em that he can finally experience it.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    That should be the goal at least.

    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    well the way it's lookin, that might happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    The whole world should experience it

    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    haha i have a friend on XBL from Sweden who invited me to a party online...first thing he says to me.....DUDE FUCKING TECH N9NE IS COMING TO SWEDEN IM SO FUCKIN EXCITED!!!!! All in a heavy Swedish voice. Lol. I was happy for em cause I've been talkin to him for a long time and during the KOD tour he was like...Damn I wish I could see Tech live. And now he can. So yeah, i'm happy for em that he can finally experience it.

Similar Threads

  1. Rest In Peace Lynch
    By RL98 in forum Rumors
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 03:11 AM
  2. this is jus some peace that i wrote.... IN THE BEGAININIG....
    By Your Local_Ghetto Superman in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 07:46 PM
  3. Tech to Sweden
    By Flax in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 02:17 PM
  4. PEACE TREATY TO ALL EXCEPT SRH22?????????????
    By TrevorMcGrath in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 07:04 AM
  5. Sweden concert
    By KevinDelgado in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 02:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •