Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Noize Tour Dates UPDATED

Strange Noize Tour Dates UPDATED

(Hed)p.e & Kutt Calhoun Headline Strange Noize Tour, America's Biggest Underground Music Festival, Alongside Big B, Johnny Richter and Slaine from La Coka NostraThe biggest and most notorious underground rock and hip-hop festival, Strange Noize, has returned as 2010's hottest summer ticket. This year's festival will feature (Hed)p.e, along with Strange Music's Kutt Calhoun, Big B, Johnny Richter of the Kottonmouth Kings and Slaine of La Coka Nostra. "Carrying the flag for the Strange Noize Tour is an honor," says Jahred Gomes, frontman for American Hardcore band (Hed)pe. "We love bringing different people together. We are raised believing this country is a melting pot, and that is what this tour is all about. The youth of this country love heavy metal, they love hardcore punk, and they love hip-hop and reggae. That's what our band represents, and that's what the Strange Noize Tour represents. We are a perfect fit to headline this thing!" "I feel very privileged and it's an honor to be hitting the road with all of these amazing artists," added Kutt Calhoun. "It's a wonderful opportunity for me to be able to get my music out to these fans and represent Strange Music alongside all of the great artists from Sub Noize."The Strange Noize music festival debuted in 2007 and quickly became one of the summer's hottest tickets. The tour united two of America's biggest independent record labels - Suburban Noize and Strange Music - for one summer music festival that sold out over 40 dates across the country. The tour was a powerful message to the music industry that underground music could infiltrate the masses on a large scale and could no longer be ignored. (Hed)p.e's latest studio album, "New World Orphans", has sent tremors through the underground and led to tours with Tech N9ne, Insane Clown Posse, and theatrical metal outfit Mushroomhead. The group is preparing for the release of "Major Pain 2 Indee Freedom - The Best of (Hed)p.e", a career-spanning collection of the ic songs, that have made the group an underground force for over 13 years. The album, which lands in stores on June 22nd, includes a DVD that captures the band's legendary live show in surround sound, along with their music videos and never before seen behind-the-scenes footage. Kutt Calhoun positions himself front and center with his newest release, "Raw And Un-Kutt". As the follow up to his 2008 release "Feature Presentation", Kutt brings his straight-forward, street-conscious sound to the table with "Raw And Un-Kutt", yet still maintains his girl-crazy, party sensibilities. Kutt Calhoun, longtime labelmate of Tech N9ne, brings you an album that is truly Kutt - with a flow that's both rhythmic and melodic, while grabbing listeners by the ears and pulling them into his world. With tracks like "Naked (Boom Boom Room)", "Get Kutt", "Redemption", "Hey Hey Hey (Raw And Un-Kutt) and "Flip Cam", along with guest apperances from Tech N9ne, Brotha Lynch Hung, Joe Budden, E-40, Too Short and more, "Raw And Un-Kutt" will definitely be an album to keep in constant rotation. Big B has just finished recording his fifth studio album, "Good Times & Bad Advice", with producer Jim Perkins (Dumbluck, OPM). The album is the next step in Big B's growing musical evolution as he mixes elements of rock and hip-hop, along with his trademark laid-back acoustics, to create a sound that embodies his feel-good life. The album is slated to feature guest appearances by Everlast, Pepper, Unwritten Law's Scott Russo, Glasses Malone and Cisco Adler. As co-emcee of one of the underground's hottest groups for the past decade, the Kottonmouth Kings Johnny Richter is ready to steal the spotlight with the release of his first ever solo album, "Laughing", on July 6th. The album is an audio autobiography for one the most captivating rappers in the underground and blurs the lines between hip-hop and rock. La Coka Nostra frontman Slaine has been grinding his way throughout the underground hip-hop since 2001 when he cutting a demo in a studio operated by the Lordz of Brooklyn. Since then Slaine has been traveling the world performing for his growing fan base, and working with hip-hop icons such as DJ Premier, House of Pain, Cypress Hill, and The Alchemist. Slaine is currently touring in support of, "A Brand You Can Trust", the debut album from hip-hop supergroup La Coka Nostra. STRANGE NOIZE TOUR 2010:STRANGE NOIZE TOUR 2010:Jun 21 - Colorado Springs, CO - Black SheepJun 22 - Denver, CO - Marquis TheatreJun 23 - Omaha, NE - Waiting RoomJun 24 - Maplewood, MN - The RockJun 25 - Elgin, IL - The RoadhouseJun 26 - Detroit, MI - Harpo'sJun 27 - Cleveland, OH - Peabody'sJun 28 - Columbus, OH - Al Rosa VillaJun 29 - Allentown, PA - Crocodile RockJun 30 - Worchester, MA - The PalladiumJul 01 - West Springfield, VA - JAXXJul 02 - Jacksonville, NC - Hooligan'sJul 03 - Fayetteville, NC - Jester's PubJul 04 - Goose Creek, SC - The DiveJul 06 - Orlando, FL - FirestoneJul 08 - Jacksonville, FL - The PitJul 09 - Fort Lauderdale, FL - Culture RoomJul 10 - St. Petersburg, FL - State TheatreJul 12 - Houston, TX - Scout BarJul 13 - Dallas, TX - TreesJul 14 - San Antonio, TX - Back Stage LiveJul 15 - Albuquerque, NM - Sunshine TheaterJul 16 - Tucson, AZ - Rialto TheatreJul 20 - San Francisco, CA - Slim'sJul 22 - Portland, OR - Hawthorne TheatreJul 23 - Seattle, WA - Studio SevenJul 24 - Spokane, WA - Knitting FactoryJul 25 - Boise, ID - Knitting FactoryJul 27 - Casper, WY - Downtown GrillJul 28 - Salt Lake City, UT - The ComplexJul 29 - Reno, NV - Knitting FactoryJul 31 - Orangevale, CA- The Boardwalk

Very last stop is mine

not to fond of the lineup 4 sure..... i love hed pe ... but slaine and big b.. come the fuck on...youve got to b kidding....

Isn't this Kutt's first solo tour? Richter ain't coming with KMK. It seems as it is a solo tour of somewhat, expect for Hed PE.

It's not strange noize if they don't have Tech and KMK

Quote Originally Posted by travis runnebohm
    not to fond of the lineup 4 sure..... i love hed pe ... but slaine and big b.. come the fuck on...youve got to b kidding....

that was my thought excactly when i seen the dates on heds myspace.. i was like woooo...lol... they coulda at the very least added swollen members or DGAF to make it better than big b and slaine.. and then had lynch and kalli with kutty

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530

Cognito and Prozak were supposed to be on that tour too

that was my thought excactly when i seen the dates on heds myspace.. i was like woooo...lol... they coulda at the very least added swollen members or DGAF to make it better than big b and slaine.. and then had lynch and kalli with kutty

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530

Better then nothing I say. Down here in Florida, we don't get a lot of stops for the tours. So, I am happy with this line up.

no kmk just j richt... it does seem like a solo of sorts... richter has a album droppin in june

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty
    Isn't this Kutt's first solo tour? Richter ain't coming with KMK. It seems as it is a solo tour of somewhat.

I noticed that

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty
    Better then nothing I say. Down here in Florida, we don't get a lot of stops for the tours. So, I am happy with this line up.