Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Audi with Strange Music symbol

Audi with Strange Music symbol

I saw ir earlier today but since lost it. Does anyone have a link or can post the pic?

Like as the audi symbol or on the back glass??? I've got small ones on my impala.

the audi symbol was replaced with the strange music symbol.. if i remeber correctly

Thats hard. I always wanted a big one for my back glass. But that would be hard. Let me know if you find the pic.

thats tight as helll.........im getting a custom made box for my subs and its going to be jet black and its going to have a strange music logo on the back in red suede.. when i get it i will post pics on here...

That'd be the shit. Never thought of that. Original as fuck man. I'ma have to get my chevy done so we can have a contest on who has the baddest strange music shit home made. Get some strange music rims on some shit. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by mafioso816
    thats tight as helll.........im getting a custom made box for my subs and its going to be jet black and its going to have a strange music logo on the back in red suede.. when i get it i will post pics on here...

That shits hard. Is that a crew member or just a fan?? I like the ring too.

yeah i found this dude from georgia that does super bad ass work on boxes and enclosures thats suppose to start tomorrow so hopefully ill have it next week...i thought it was original and figure not many if anybody would have one...so i hope it turns out as i think its going to be..cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    That'd be the shit. Never thought of that. Original as fuck man. I'ma have to get my chevy done so we can have a contest on who has the baddest strange music shit home made. Get some strange music rims on some shit. LOL.

Good shit. Let tech see it. He loves that shit. This dude had a full on Dickies fit that he made with the symbols at STL and Tech was all about it.

yeah i found this dude from georgia that does super bad ass work on boxes and enclosures thats suppose to start tomorrow so hopefully ill have it next week...i thought it was original and figure not many if anybody would have one...so i hope it turns out as i think its going to be..cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird