Thread: Bone Thugs N Harmony - Uni 5

Bone Thugs N Harmony - Uni 5

Well the new bone thugs came out yesterday and like any loyal fan I bought that shit. This is the reunion album with all 5 membes; Krayzie Bone, Layzie Bone, Wish Bone, Bizzy Bone, and of course the recently released from prison Flesh-N-Bone. I took a listen of the whole album and the first track on the album, it is called rebirth, fuckin goes hard as hell. The rest of the album reminded me of the old school bone thugs we all love and the CD is well worth the 12 bucks its worth. I give it a 4/5 overall and I know I'm gonna be bumpin this CD for a good while. I attatched the song rebirtth, but if it doesnt work, i reccomend u Youtube it,

havent listend to it yet.. is it worth the money.. might buy it on itunes tonite...

right on.. thanks 4 the input.. i'll check it out b4 i do tho....its between that and the neew cypress hill

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    yeah it's worth it, it has a bit of a commercial sound but still is very good. I would have brought it if I had the money at the time

Quote Originally Posted by travis runnebohm
    havent listend to it yet.. is it worth the money.. might buy it on itunes tonite...

Wiggity Wiggity Wack. Im a loyal bone fan myself but was SERIOUSLY let down with this

new cypress hill will let you down

right on.. thanks 4 the input.. i'll check it out b4 i do tho....its between that and the neew cypress hill

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    yeah it's worth it, it has a bit of a commercial sound but still is very good. I would have brought it if I had the money at the time

Bone came hard with Flesh out of prison. It really seems like they've got their legs back under them with their Big Brother back. Krayzie is killing shit now.

I just met them at a CD signing yesterday and they are cool as shit, all of em cept bizzy was there. I even got to free for them and I had Layzie on the beat box. If I can figure out how to upload this video I'll post it.

Hell yeah. I lived by some dudes from Cleveland and they lived like 3 blocks from where krayzie grew up and used to smoke with them and shit. I saw pictures of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulkishi
    I just met them at a CD signing yesterday and they are cool as shit, all of em cept bizzy was there. I even got to free for them and I had Layzie on the beat box. If I can figure out how to upload this video I'll post it.

Uni5 is garbage in my opinion. Maybe 1 or 2 good songs on the whole disc.. Ill stick with their old shit..