Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: In my opinon O.G. is garbage

In my opinon O.G. is garbage

any body else not like it?

I didnt at first. But its not bad.

You'll like it alot more when you hear a better quality version of the song.

i thought it was one of the worst tech n9ne songs i have ever heard....

its almost as bad as areola... almost.

also.. why the fuck is it about a god damn restaraunt? why the hell is the album about a god damn restaraunt?
    like no one outside of kc and probably alot of people in kc could care less about this restaraunt... why make your first single about it... i just dont get it... thats like something that the mainsteam would do.. whatever happened to talking about real shit eh?

and yes ik i spelt restaraunt wrong im pretty sure.

How much more real can you get then rapping about your favorite restaraunt, an iconic restaraunt, in your home town?? You're trippin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp

also.. why the fuck is it about a god damn restaraunt? why the hell is the album about a god damn restaraunt?
    like no one outside of kc and probably alot of people in kc could care less about this restaraunt... why make your first single about it... i just dont get it... thats like something that the mainsteam would do.. whatever happened to talking about real shit eh?

Hell yea pimp limp is trippin name 1 main stream artists that raps about their favorite eat spot? its the best song ive ever heard about a restarant. anyone else heard a better song?

where else can i hear it?

Lol. Okay, First of all. The album isnt about a resturaunt. Doesnt sound like your from Kansas City, Im just assuming I may be wrong. But, Gates Barbecue is a historic part of Kansas City as well as Ollie Gates, the founder. Okay, The album is about Kansas City, About growing up here, Being from here, TECH N9NE is everything that is KCMO. Thats the album. Not a resturaunt. Its about giving back to Kansas City and being Kansas City. Kick Rocks. What ya said was a little disrespectful IMO..and if youd ever eaten there I guarantee that commented you posted would have never been. Thats some real shit. And you saying "that sounds like some mainstream shit" Thats an ignorant comment. Tech doesnt dislike the artists you fucking idiot. Well, Half of them he prolly does. But Its the way they run things that pisses him off. So get the fuck off this Tech dick riding shit where everything has to be a certain way where he cant do this or cant do that because its "mainstream. Thats why hes independent so he can do whatever the fuck he wants. I'm finished with him. ANYBODY ELSE WANNA FLAME HIM NOW?!

agreed

Quote Originally Posted by SHX
    Lol. Okay, First of all. The album isnt about a resturaunt. Doesnt sound like your from Kansas City, Im just assuming I may be wrong. But, Gates Barbecue is a historic part of Kansas City as well as Ollie Gates, the founder. Okay, The album is about Kansas City, About growing up here, Being from here, TECH N9NE is everything that is KCMO. Thats the album. Not a resturaunt. Its about giving back to Kansas City and being Kansas City. Kick Rocks. What ya said was a little disrespectful IMO..and if youd ever eaten there I guarantee that commented you posted would have never been. Thats some real shit. And you saying "that sounds like some mainstream shit" Thats an ignorant comment. Tech doesnt dislike the artists you fucking idiot. Well, Half of them he prolly does. But Its the way they run things that pisses him off. So get the fuck off this Tech dick riding shit where everything has to be a certain way where he cant do this or cant do that because its "mainstream. Thats why hes independent so he can do whatever the fuck he wants. I'm finished with him. ANYBODY ELSE WANNA FLAME HIM NOW?!

I like it better then 00n9na?