Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alright so

Alright so

Okay, So I have a huge decision to make here. On june 19th In kc Tech is gunna be here, But thats also the same day as my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. Lol. They live in Texas. Im not getting fucked out of a tech concert but I also dont wanna miss their thing either. But Tech plays in Wichita,Kansas on June 2nd. I could drive 3 hours to see him there. Or go to kc. I got fucked out of seeing tech in January for the winter show. Not happening again. I know this is fucking stupid asking everyone this but what would you do in my situation?

I was in the same situation. id definitely make the drive down to wichita dude

Thanks bro. And the tickets in witchita are 25 dollars. Might as well buy tickets now for witchita and if I'll be able to make the show in KC I'll go to that one also. Lol Good deal

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Glidewell
    I was in the same situation. id definitely make the drive down to wichita dude

I live in England, almost impossible for me to see Tech, I would love the chance to see him, I'd even sell my mum for that chance! (jokes) but naw seriously dude, family first ain't it? Like you said you got the chance to drive 3 hours to see him in June.. make your nan and grandads thing,and then wait a little bit and drive and go see him.. you kno its gonna be crazy no matter when you get the chance to see him!

Yeah, Im thinking about going this week to either Omaha or Des Moines, Iowa. Tickets are only 22.50 its a shorter drive than Wichita, Kansas and 2 tickets would be the same price of one in Kansas City. I'll just get my homie ty to go up there with me. Fuck yeah. Omaha is the first date for the Strange days tour. Its gunna be fucking SICK!

yeah the first stop on the tour would be sick but work fucked that one up so now im waitin patiently for a month
    Quote Originally Posted by SHX
    Yeah, Im thinking about going this week to either Omaha or Des Moines, Iowa. Tickets are only 22.50 its a shorter drive than Wichita, Kansas and 2 tickets would be the same price of one in Kansas City. I'll just get my homie ty to go up there with me. Fuck yeah. Omaha is the first date for the Strange days tour. Its gunna be fucking SICK!

Im hoping to go to OMAHA on the 12th for the first date of strange days. I'll be there. Just hate that its not Kansas City. Nothing like a tech show in his hometown.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Glidewell
    yeah the first stop on the tour would be sick but work fucked that one up so now im waitin patiently for a month
    Quote Originally Posted by SHX

The KC show is summer jam. If I were in the situation I would go to a different show. I'm sure summer jam will have a different vibe then a normal strange days show

drive 3 hrs, it aint shit

I agree. ain't nothing like a tech show in kc. but after seeing some of the line up for summer jam besides the strange crew id rather drive a few hrs to a different show

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    The KC show is summer jam. If I were in the situation I would go to a different show. I'm sure summer jam will have a different vibe then a normal strange days show