Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Something for juggalos who hate me.

  1. #1
    Senior Member Pongo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    412

    Something for juggalos who hate me.

    So I have made it very apparent my distaste for ICP and their musical entourage, but you may be happy to know I have found ONE song released by Psychopathic Records that I enjoy, the song is Renditions of Reality by Twiztid. The rest of the Psychopathic camp should really try and create more music similar to that song in my opinion. Hate it or love it.

  2. #2
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    What about the rest of us that hate you?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Cody Sipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    491
    fo sho dont discriminate

    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    What about the rest of us that hate you?

  4. #4
    Senior Member Pongo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    412
    One group at a time fellas, one group at a time.

  5. #5
    try this track out man
    twiztid - i remember

  6. #6
    Senior Member Mic E.D.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    637
    Twiztid has a grip of dope tracks IMO.

  7. #7
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Twiztid is the shit. They got a lot of bad ass songs. Mostasteless is their best album imo.

  8. #8
    hell yeah especially the OG Version

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Twiztid is the shit. They got a lot of bad ass songs. Mostasteless is their best album imo.

  9. #9
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHOSTRANGE
    hell yeah especially the OG Version

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Twiztid is the shit. They got a lot of bad ass songs. Mostasteless is their best album imo.
    Yeah for sure, with Murder Murder Murder and the Smoke breaks.

  10. #10
    hell yeah and she aint afraid and the artwork on that album is dope as fuck

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHOSTRANGE
    hell yeah especially the OG Version

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Twiztid is the shit. They got a lot of bad ass songs. Mostasteless is their best album imo.

    Yeah for sure, with Murder Murder Murder and the Smoke breaks.

Similar Threads

  1. If you Hate Juggalos or Love Them, Watch this
    By RandyCampfield in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 12:55 AM
  2. Technicians who hate on Juggalos
    By StevenLeeEliII in forum Rumors
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 11:10 PM
  3. Juggalos??
    By MarcosAvalos in forum Ask Tech N9ne
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 09:20 PM
  4. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 02:27 AM
  5. Why You Hate/Love Juggalos? (No Fighting)
    By Native LunaticT in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 08:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •