Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BLH

BLH

Anyone else think Dinner and a Movie sucks? The entire album all I was thinking was yeah dude I get it you eat people and crap... that's not cool to me at all. Who wants to listen to that crap. It's like the dude is trying to prove he is a bad ass or something...

please tell me this is the only album you have heard

Not at all. I love the hell out of tech and krizz. been listening to them forever. BLH is just repetitive and talks about shit that isnt even relatable

i <3 DAAM

dinner and a movie was a concept album about a serial killer,there are few hints of a multi layered persona on songs like meat but for the most part the album was more like a scary movie,so when you go see freddy kruger its not really meant to be relatable its just for entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff W
    Not at all. I love the hell out of tech and krizz. been listening to them forever. BLH is just repetitive and talks about shit that isnt even relatable

That does make sense. Just seems fake to me then. I'd rather hear him rap around something real like tech does. I dont really care to hear about eating people and crap...not for me i guess

sorry but every rapper has somethin fake they rap about, even tech. so if you dont want fake maybe you should listen to the oppera

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff W
    That does make sense. Just seems fake to me then. I'd rather hear him rap around something real like tech does. I dont really care to hear about eating people and crap...not for me i guess

Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Zakrajsek
    please tell me this is the only album you have heard

omg LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Milo
    Fail.