Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Bone CD

New Bone CD

I just herd tha new btnh cd and theres no song with tech, I thought this album was shit . Tell Me Wat you Think

Lemme guess, it's shit because it doesn't have Tech on it? Fuck that, I like damn near the whole CD.

dude no what happened to speed of sound?? i know they wanted more ppl on the track that can fuckin spit but they shoulda released speed of sound with atleast Tech....only cuz when they all do work they can fuckin spit and i love that shit lol...but i just previewed some songs and its all good but i just like the more upbeat bone thugs personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama [Fluffy King
    ]Lemme guess, it's shit because it doesn't have Tech on it? Fuck that, I like damn near the whole CD.

1 that album is dope 2 they said they have 100 songs and they plan to release them all. that surely includes speed of sound

siccness!!!! theyve released a bunch of songs already with the preorder

Quote Originally Posted by MistahX99
    1 that album is dope 2 they said they have 100 songs and they plan to release them all. that surely includes speed of sound

Theyv pulled a tech n9ne you can listen to the whole cd on their myspace http://www.myspace.com/bonethugsnharmony lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Levi Harding
    siccness!!!! theyve released a bunch of songs already with the preorder

They pulled Speed of Sound off the album, just like Twista did with Problems. No idea why, but I honestly think Tech and Twista have a curse. The only time they appeared on the same album, to my knowledge, was on Tales From The Sick, and 1 out of 4 isn't good.

dude no what happened to speed of sound?? i know they wanted more ppl on the track that can fuckin spit but they shoulda released speed of sound with atleast Tech....only cuz when they all do work they can fuckin spit and i love that shit lol...but i just previewed some songs and its all good but i just like the more upbeat bone thugs personally.

]Lemme guess, it's shit because it doesn't have Tech on it? Fuck that, I like damn near the whole CD.

they didnt pull it out they said theyll keep it for a later release along with the other featurings. they wanted this one more personnal

]They pulled Speed of Sound off the album, just like Twista did with Problems. No idea why, but I honestly think Tech and Twista have a curse. The only time they appeared on the same album, to my knowledge, was on Tales From The Sick, and 1 out of 4 isn't good.

Ah, gothca. So, it'll be 2 out of 5 or so for Tech and Twista.

they didnt pull it out they said theyll keep it for a later release along with the other featurings. they wanted this one more personnal

]They pulled Speed of Sound off the album, just like Twista did with Problems. No idea why, but I honestly think Tech and Twista have a curse. The only time they appeared on the same album, to my knowledge, was on Tales From The Sick, and 1 out of 4 isn't good.

Its not cuz techs not on it , it jus doesnt sound like bone at all