Thread: Raves!

Raves!

Went to my first Rave last night, shit was legit, most fun I've had in a long time, just a chill time dancing with everyone, Boone hating or starting shit. I didn't really like techno before last night, but dubstep is the shit! Who else goes to Raves?

I'd love to go to a rave, seeing as I am a raver at heart. Was it one of the raves where youget super fucked up? Lol

Lol well it was my first rave and my first time rollin so I only did one hit

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama [Fluffy King
    ]I'd love to go to a rave, seeing as I am a raver at heart. Was it one of the raves where youget super fucked up? Lol

yeahhh yo konkrete jungle hooks it up. i rolled face last time i went to a rave

never been, id try it once

shits awesome, im from utah and we have a pretty big rave scene here, but i have not been to one in 3 years,

i have been to one in the middle of the desert with 5,000 people there, it was called sequence 06... so many people so many drugs, so much crazy shit going on...

i remember a couple people went missing at those. EMF this past saturday haha

Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm
    shits awesome, im from utah and we have a pretty big rave scene here, but i have not been to one in 3 years,

i have been to one in the middle of the desert with 5,000 people there, it was called sequence 06... so many people so many drugs, so much crazy shit going on...