Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GIVE ME MY FREE SPEECH TECH N9NE!

GIVE ME MY FREE SPEECH TECH N9NE!

quit taking these videos down! this is not spam! this is the truth!
    <font ="Apple--span" color="#000000" face="arial, sans-serif"></font>

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    dude....your my best fucking friend right nw haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6V1wYaaHRo

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    Here, watch. There's alot, but watch it at your own pace.

you belong in an asylum...

No one is going to watch all these videos. Just type your opinion instead so everyone can argue with you.

stop fucking spamming you dumb faggot

im so confused /

WOW this is not spam, this dude is tryin to reach out to people to inform them of sumthing he beileves in... this is spam no more than the worthless music people post on this site... and get pissed when people hate it... or the constant bickering goin on over whut a lyric in a song really means.... if this is spam then start a tread that'll really get you smarks excited , ya know sumthing really important like,,," whut did tech have for breakfast 2 wednesdays ago"....

It is when the mother fucker keeps posting it over and over again, and continuously saying everyone who isn't like him will burn in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by DOWN2GRIND
    WOW this is not spam, this dude is tryin to reach out to people to inform them of sumthing he beileves in... this is spam no more than the worthless music people post on this site... and get pissed when people hate it... or the constant bickering goin on over whut a lyric in a song really means.... if this is spam then start a tread that'll really get you smarks excited , ya know sumthing really important like,,," whut did tech have for breakfast 2 wednesdays ago"....

im already goin to hell, got my spot all picked out lol
    .... the amish ppl out here think the same thing, OMG im goin to hell cuz i wear jeans and have peircings and tats... suck it

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.
    It is when the mother fucker keeps posting it over and over again, and continuously saying everyone who isn't like him will burn in hell.

another thing... if i was really concered about where im going when i die, i wouldnt live my life the way i do... i live it for me, not for u, some amish family, for God or the Devil... when im dead and layin in my coffin ppl are gunna look at me and say "damn, she enjoyed her life"

random yes, but since we r on subject lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa
    im already goin to hell, got my spot all picked out lol
    .... the amish ppl out here think the same thing, OMG im goin to hell cuz i wear jeans and have peircings and tats... suck it

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.