Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The best tech 9 song ever

The best tech 9 song ever

I wanna know what ur fav tech9 song is n why...

i never had a fav TECH song until i got the VINTAGE TECH CD. "NOW ITS ON" is my shit. #1 in my top 5 hardest TECH songs.

1. now its on
    2. imma tell (cause its the first tech song i heard)
    3. freaky
    4. areola
    5. meloncoly maze

but, with all that in mind there isnt a tech song that i dont like and i mean that shit.

no its a skit lol. and wtf areola #4? i mean to each there own, but thats a joke song. theres gotta be some "real" songs from tech that you like more than that, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    Meloncoly maze is a song???

Quote Originally Posted by DJ MAS MAJISHUN
    i never had a fav TECH song until i got the VINTAGE TECH CD. "NOW ITS ON" is my shit. #1 in my top 5 hardest TECH songs.

1. now its on
    3. freaky
    4. areola
    5. meloncoly maze

but, with all that in mind there isnt a tech song that i dont like and i mean that shit.

This one is hard to answer,Id have to say.......Message to the black man or This is me because i think if there were ever a song to describe Tech's struggle as an artist or an actual theme song for the dude himself these songs come from that same place that make him such a versatile artist,struggle,pain,rejection,self acceptance,embraacement all seem to culminate in thses two songs plus his delivery and lyrics are much sharper in these two songs than in his earlier work,in my opinion,

Industry is Punks because the industry does suck and the underground rappers are gettin bigger with no radio or MTV n shit and that's a damn good way to make money, independent dollars all day FTI.

i know wtf areola?? idiot "areola means soo much too me i can really relate, i really love titties!!"LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    no its a skit lol. and wtf areola #4? i mean to each there own, but thats a joke song. theres gotta be some "real" songs from tech that you like more than that, right?

1. now its on
    3. freaky
    4. areola
    5. meloncoly maze

Yeah to each their own, but Areola really?? I listened to that song like twice and never again, one of the worst Tech songs he's ever made IMO.

Top 10 In no order:

Trapped In a Psychos Body
    Now Its On
    Twisted
    This Ring
    Leave Me Alone
    Industry Is Punks
    The Grench
    Suicide Letters
    This Is Me
    Einstein

1. now its on

3. freaky

4. areola

5. meloncoly maze

Top 5 in no order:

Get Blowed
    Sinister Tech
    Leave Me Alone
    Slither
    Red Nose

there is some way harder songs but that shit is str8 comedy and im all about the comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

1. now its on
    3. freaky
    4. areola
    5. meloncoly maze

i can probably do a top 10 albums.. thats about it
    cause theres no way in hell you can make a #1 tech n9ne song.. there all fucking beyond incredible.. why make this topic thats been made 10000 times already.. go die.