Thread: hooks and chorus'

hooks and chorus'

idk if there is some discussion already but im an inspiring musical artist lol and i need some help i needa know if anyone could help me write some hooks, chorus' and pretty much just straighten up my flow ya know help me cause all i do now is write and write so someone please HELP ME!!

Get inspired bro, no one can teach you better than yourself. Listen to some of your favorite songs and study the structure.

ya do that.
    write to instrumentals of songs you listen to alot that your comfortable with that you knw wat kinda flow sounds good with it n wat not

Yea even try rewriting the hooks and making them your own. Its just a good way of practicing how to structure a song, and sometimes they actually come out really dope!

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    ya do that.
    write to instrumentals of songs you listen to alot that your comfortable with that you knw wat kinda flow sounds good with it n wat not

alright man thanx that helps alot i appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Mic E.D.
    Yea even try rewriting the hooks and making them your own. Its just a good way of practicing how to structure a song, and sometimes they actually come out really dope!

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    ya do that.

What I do is free as much as I can, mostly to songs I like. I found that the more I train myself to free, the more creative I get when it comes to my flow and lyrics, plus its fun especially when u got friends to do it with.

yea see the first thing i needa get do is get over my stage fright lol i mean im the most out going guy but when it comes to that im nervous that im just retarded lol

Quote Originally Posted by Paulkishi
    What I do is free as much as I can, mostly to songs I like. I found that the more I train myself to free, the more creative I get when it comes to my flow and lyrics, plus its fun especially when u got friends to do it with.