Thread: bone n tech n9ne,..speed of sound??

bone n tech n9ne,..speed of sound??

does any1 know what happened to the song? i didnt make uni5..

Damn, i was just browsing the web to see what was up with this. I heard the snippet and it was sick. Tech talked about it almost at the end of this interview.

I haven't listen to Bone Thugs in ages, but this album to me was sick. It would be dope to see them release Speed of Sound. Isn't supposed to have Twista on it to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    It might be a bonus track. The album is still wicked anyways

interviews from a while back ago n damn it makes me want some KC Tea.lol..but damn i will be fuckin dissapointed if they dont release speed of sound even if techs part is only 8 bars. hearing all of bone thugs with tech,goin fast as fuck would b epic. I think i heard someone say that twista didnt send his shit in on time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty
    Damn, i was just browsing the web to see what was up with this. I heard the snippet and it was sick. Tech talked about it almost at the end of this interview.

haha got the Kc Tea pouring as we speak. I'm listenin to the album now and Tech would sound sick on this album.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    interviews from a while back ago n damn it makes me want some KC Tea.lol..but damn i will be fuckin dissapointed if they dont release speed of sound even if techs part is only 8 bars. hearing all of bone thugs with tech,goin fast as fuck would b epic. I think i heard someone say that twista didnt send his shit in on time.

I heard Twista didn't send his verse in on time too, but not sure. I want to hear this song. hopefully it comes out on their next album.

I don't want to wait til their next album to hear this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai

I heard Twista didn't send his verse in on time too, but not sure. I want to hear this song. hopefully it comes out on their next album.

it could be on a fixtape or another cd after uni5 is released, because you know they recorded tons of shit, and they said in a interview that more songs will be released on a fixtape, forgot where i seen the interview tho