Thread: Im moving to San Francisco in 2 months!!! BAY AREA STAND UP(caps intended)

Im moving to San Francisco in 2 months!!! BAY AREA STAND UP(caps intended)

yea.. title says it pretty much, im going to attend the California Culinary Academy my first day is july 6th. i need to get ready tho so if anyone can help me out with the following reply

-i need a good place to get a medical marijuana refferal.

-im finding some good places on craigs list from about 500-1000 a month for a nice room in sf but any where else i shud be looking?

-what is something i gotta do when im there, like places and festivals that are well known and fun

-any comments concerns questions?

thanks strange family, and please. no stupid ass posts. im gunna be new to the city and need help.

awsome!! forsure! wat kind of festival is it? like all hippie and smokey i hope? and wheres the sandwich place at?

thats sick i bet its hella fun! and i dunno where or wat the regency center is hahahaha ive only been to sf once haha! but ill just google it or summin! thanks for the info tho dogg!!!

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    its a electronica music festival theres a big parade...i cant think of the street that tommys in on but its near the regancy center

Quote Originally Posted by the highroller of the 805-DGAF
    awsome!! forsure! wat kind of festival is it? like all hippie and smokey i hope? and wheres the sandwich place at?

oh yea and that girl in ur pic is hella bomb, if u hit that shit then props mane!

thats sick i bet its hella fun! and i dunno where or wat the regency center is hahahaha ive only been to sf once haha! but ill just google it or summin! thanks for the info tho dogg!!!

its a electronica music festival theres a big parade...i cant think of the street that tommys in on but its near the regancy center

oh yea homie i feel ya, these central coast bitches are crawling too. but still shes like dwam in that blue and white dress shit shes got on haha

lol shes one of my hella good friends and shes sexy as fuck.....but i wouldnt touch...ive seen all of her....but i wouldnt touch her.....i know to much shit to hit it.....i could of this one night but i didnt cause im not trying to catch something....ya feel me

oh yea and that girl in ur pic is hella bomb, if u hit that shit then props mane!