Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A SHOW FOR THE SOLDIERS!

A SHOW FOR THE SOLDIERS!

I know its crazy to go to Afghanistan or even Iraq to do a show, but there area lot of fans in the military. You would be surprised!

are you over there now ?

Quote Originally Posted by sean grace
    are you over there now ?
    ya, im in afghanistan right now. and i have turned like 7 people in my platoon alone into a Tech N9ne fan. im from Omaha Nebraska and am spreading the midwest music lke wildfire!

when shit hits the fan, you really dont hear the music anymore, but as much as i am a fan of Tech N9ne, liquor sic well pretty much the whole season of the sic album by brotha lynch really gets my adreanaline flowin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    Imagine bumping roit maker when fireing on the enemy...

5 months
    which really fuckin sukcs, because the stange days tour is coming to omaha and i am not gonna be there, if i was back in the states atleast i would fly home for the show.

How long have you been down there for???

Quote Originally Posted by adam wolsmann
    when shit hits the fan, you really dont hear the music anymore, but as much as i am a fan of Tech N9ne, liquor sic well pretty much the whole season of the sic album by brotha lynch really gets my adreanaline flowin.

Imagine bumping roit maker when fireing on the enemy...

my brother just came back from iraq with a laptop full of tech n9ne he said everyone loves him over there and he used to listen to country now hes singing shes just a groupy hahaha he needs to do a coupke shows for the troops

My cousin filled his Ipod up with tech n9ne and took some samplers with him to Iraq

Quote Originally Posted by jesse lewis
    my brother just came back from iraq with a laptop full of tech n9ne he said everyone loves him over there and he used to listen to country now hes singing shes just a groupy hahaha he needs to do a coupke shows for the troops

hellya, its true too, his music spreads like crazy around here. maybe when we all get back in december, i will get a bunch of my battle buddies and roll up to Kansas CIty and see Tech in person.

He'll like that i'm sure

hellya, its true too, his music spreads like crazy around here. maybe when we all get back in december, i will get a bunch of my battle buddies and roll up to Kansas CIty and see Tech in person.

ita really amazing, how some good music by Tech N9ne and Brotha Lynch can help you get through ur days, no matter how shitty the circumstances. and now my new ritual, is when we role backl to the FOB i play "leave me alone" over the net, so the rest of the trucks can hear it. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    He'll like that i'm sure