Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eminem Recovery album cover

Eminem Recovery album cover

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I like it

Do ya think he's gonna re-release this album 4months later with a few more songs? I'll wait.
    Still pretty choked about the relapse / Refill thing. He could have sold a cheaper CD with the extra tunes on it like what Tech did with Lost Scripts

stop crying you didnt have to buy the damn album...but i have a feeling this recovery cd is going to blow relapse out the water....and relapse was ok but for eminem it was horrible cause hes the best of the best

Quote Originally Posted by Stab Master Arson
    Do ya think he's gonna re-release this album 4months later with a few more songs? I'll wait.
    Still pretty choked about the relapse / Refill thing. He could have sold a cheaper CD with the extra tunes on it like what Tech did with Lost Scripts

co-sign. i laughed when i saw paul rosenburg was sayin "relapse was an album for the core eminem fans" LOL no it fuckin wasn't... it was a half assed attempt. who gives their core fans such a crappy album... Yeah, I fuckin said it.

I'm looking forward to recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by mafioso816
    stop crying you didnt have to buy the damn album...but i have a feeling this recovery cd is going to blow relapse out the water....and relapse was ok but for eminem it was horrible cause hes the best of the best

sometimes i see your posts and get irritated. or i'll see just your name and think "i dont like you"

you must be doing something right *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    Relapses production was alright in some parts, but overall I hate Eminem and I hope he fucking dies. Too harsh?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie
    co-sign. i laughed when i saw paul rosenburg was sayin "relapse was an album for the core eminem fans" LOL no it fuckin wasn't... it was a half assed attempt. who gives their core fans such a crappy album... Yeah, I fuckin said it.

I'm looking forward to recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by mafioso816

I have to agree with you guys about this, He shouldve released refill as its own unit, Everyone who already bought relapse once wasnt gonna buy it again for the extra 5 songs.... I just downloaded them... Thats wut happens when u release something like that

Fuck this album, I'll be pickin up Gang Ragz that day. What's with these thousands of Eminem posts, this is a STRANGE forum.

For the Eminem fans on this website... Wuts with all the bone thugs and harmony posts? This is a STRANGE MUSIC forum... no hate on bone thugs, but just sayin
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Fuck this album, I'll be pickin up Gang Ragz that day. What's with these thousands of Eminem posts, this is a STRANGE forum.