Thread: okay its a country song lol but shit still goes hard

okay its a country song lol but shit still goes hard

okay i dont like most country songs but i heard this the other day and i fuckin love it....granted i am from nc tho so the southern party vibe plus the southern rappin really hits home to me...beast ass party song for some country IMO...any southern hip hop fans cant deny this lol straight drinkin and 4wheeler shit...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ5IIDn_JXE

Hell yea thats that shit right there.

not bad, ill listen to a little country now and then. mostly old stuff from when i was a kid and my older brother would always be listening to country music. It just brings back memories for me.

Look up colt ford he has a version of this and a couple other pretty good songs im a dj in south dakota lol

No offense, I appreciate your like for other genres and all, but this song is seriously not only a disgrace to rap, country and music in general. Idk like country and rap and two things that should NOT be mixed. The lyrics suck, the "flow" is awful and dude didn't even write this song. jason aldene is a joke. All of my country fan friends HATE this song. Sorry for the rant OP, this song just really angers me. Even more that Ludacris SOLD THE FUCK OUT and got on a remix. The ONLY time country and rap has gone well together was Kid Rock on the hook for Yela's Let's Roll. It just made me laugh that country fans talk SO much shit on rap, but when their favorite artist tries to rap, its hella cool. or neh haha

i wont sayin it was a great song or anything...i hate most country but this shit is catchy good drinking song

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Longo

No offense, I appreciate your like for other genres and all, but this song is seriously not only a disgrace to rap, country and music in general. Idk like country and rap and two things that should NOT be mixed. The lyrics suck, the "flow" is awful and dude didn't even write this song. jason aldene is a joke. All of my country fan friends HATE this song. Sorry for the rant OP, this song just really angers me. Even more that Ludacris SOLD THE FUCK OUT and got on a remix. The ONLY time country and rap has gone well together was Kid Rock on the hook for Yela's Let's Roll. It just made me laugh that country fans talk SO much shit on rap, but when their favorite artist tries to rap, its hella cool. or neh haha

yea i heard his version too someone said the cold ford one isnt the original either tho...i liked this one better tho for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by Antione Burnett

Look up colt ford he has a version of this and a couple other pretty good songs im a dj in south dakota lol

i dont know about whos is the original version but i like them both. first time i heard colt fords "mud digger" i thought he was saying mud nigger lol kinda offended me at first lol but once again i Dj weddings here in good ol south dakota so i have to hear alotta country.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Cherry

yea i heard his version too someone said the cold ford one isnt the original either tho...i liked this one better tho for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by Antione Burnett

I fucking hate this song, lol. Then again, I hate all country music.