Thread: Rap, i love music and am trying to make a career check it out ill post when possible the more you give feedback the more i post:)

Rap, i love music and am trying to make a career check it out ill post when possible the more you give feedback the more i post:)

Yes ive been lyin in rage just like a lion in cage if youve read turn the page see me up on the stage before my energy fades with my existence, please no resistence leave you in suspense no touch but i leave dents so intense so feel me with your sixth sense, i can see your inferiority shows my superiority which makes me some sort of authority writin sick rhymes like gorey war stories, sixsixtripleeightfortysixninetyninethree, yes yes somethin sort of sick and demonic inside of me the strange range is unchanged and remains in my veins and makes me bane with rhymes so insane in my brain, if you cant figure out the beat than you dont listen to enough tech show some love if you like it people, Speech out!

To explain its got a tech/Prozak feel to the words if it helps any of you out

i can make beats, got that,have some recording gear , and its not even keyboard rapping ive been writing for years and now all the words and rhyming is driving me nuts i need to make something out of it,and your def right about that rappers make the lyrics the words dont go to the beat the beat goes to the words haha, thanks for your words man, looking for anything even if its negative, feedbacks feedback

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    First off dude, get your self some recording gear and make/buy/get some beats, you wont get a career out of keyboard rapping, lyrics sound aight but lyrics dont make a rapper, a rapper makes the lyrics (Y)

hmm thats a good idea, obv im trying too hard i cant even think of my own moves lol, im gonna hafta record with my beat and create the beat around it for the main idea of the song and with that create a chorus with the point of the verse or subject, you got me thinkin sweet deal, dont mind me bro my main friends call me strange as a nickname haha im a little out of my mind

Then your next move is to record that shit man, let people hear it (Y)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Soucie
    i can make beats, got that,have some recording gear , and its not even keyboard rapping ive been writing for years and now all the words and rhyming is driving me nuts i need to make something out of it,and your def right about that rappers make the lyrics the words dont go to the beat the beat goes to the words haha, thanks for your words man, looking for anything even if its negative, feedbacks feedback

First off dude, get your self some recording gear and make/buy/get some beats, you wont get a career out of keyboard rapping, lyrics sound aight but lyrics dont make a rapper, a rapper makes the lyrics (Y)

would help if you put one bar per line so it's easier to read. If it's set up right, you can read raps. I mean poetry is read, and rap takes a lot from poetry. A recording would be good though to hear your diction. I like all the internal rhyming, and I saw in the other post your had quite a few multis. So a recording would help, but from what i read at least it sounds like you've actually done some studying unlike a lot of people that throw crap up here.

thanks man ya im a technician id say ha, def one bar at a time, thanks for the poetry bring up that will help too synthetic poetics will consume if you let it ha , you guys are def helping, it is much easier to read when your eyes arent fumbling for words wtf didnt i think of that, good thing i asked for help!

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    would help if you put one bar per line so it's easier to read. If it's set up right, you can read raps. I mean poetry is read, and rap takes a lot from poetry. A recording would be good though to hear your diction. I like all the internal rhyming, and I saw in the other post your had quite a few multis. So a recording would help, but from what i read at least it sounds like you've actually done some studying unlike a lot of people that throw crap up here.

when ppl throw stuff online they just hope someone sees it, im hoping to get feedback on what people think i dont wanna hear oh thats nasty man i wanna hear technical conversation

thanks man ya im a technician id say ha, def one bar at a time, thanks for the poetry bring up that will help too synthetic poetics will consume if you let it ha , you guys are def helping, it is much easier to read when your eyes arent fumbling for words wtf didnt i think of that, good thing i asked for help!

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.

well its only hard to judge if the verse has no main point and rambles with words the name of that rhyme i made is called lyrical insanity, so theres at least a more solid idea for a chorus, ill record something soon and keep posting so feel free to keep yourself updated man thanks for your words

yhh man, its hard to judge off a written verse, get something recorded bruv (Y)

hmm thats a good idea, obv im trying too hard i cant even think of my own moves lol, im gonna hafta record with my beat and create the beat around it for the main idea of the song and with that create a chorus with the point of the verse or subject, you got me thinkin sweet deal, dont mind me bro my main friends call me strange as a nickname haha im a little out of my mind

you ate the words right out the back of my head man, thats my problem i dont have my own flow and image yet i just use what i know and hear and work with it i dont even have a voice tone fore myself yet im working on that thats rough to do,so i gotta make something to show myself before i show whats really in my head i dont have an image i dont have a shadow.

Its hard to judge no matter what bruv, i can judge the verse but i cant judge you, and thats the end product, your not selling a verse your selling you, your whole delivery/image/voice/flow and dnt worry about it bruv (Y)

well its only hard to judge if the verse has no main point and rambles with words the name of that rhyme i made is called lyrical insanity, so theres at least a more solid idea for a chorus, ill record something soon and keep posting so feel free to keep yourself updated man thanks for your words

yhh man, its hard to judge off a written verse, get something recorded bruv (Y)