Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: allright....

  1. #1
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107

    allright....

    this is the last video about this stuff guys. i admit i went overboard wit the videos and shit...but this is the last one one

  2. #2
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107

  3. #3
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    allright and a couple weeks after he made this speech JFK was assassinated....he also had stated in another speech that the USA would not bow down to the vatican just because he was catholic


  4. #4
    Senior Member B-rent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,142
    no one fucking cares

  5. #5
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    some ppl do. some ppl who arent ignorant and can see the truth do. HE FUCKING SAYS IT IN THE FUCKING VIDEO! i mean come on. how blind you must be. its sad it really is. you can say watever you want idc. if your not interested you dont have to come on here and be a douche bag for no reason then to b one. IM ALLOWED TO TALKED ABOUT THIS ALL I WANT. its called the Constitution. The 1st Amendment Freedom of Speech

  6. #6
    Senior Member Alyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,177
    meh, i dont do politics.... ppl who sit there n argue over it all day make me sad

  7. #7
    Senior Member TK_Saints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,545
    people need to calm down, eat some fruit or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa
    meh, i dont do politics.... ppl who sit there n argue over it all day make me sad

  8. #8
    Senior Member Alyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,177
    yea like my brother in law... DONT EVER bring politics up to him, u will sit there allllll fucking day

    Quote Originally Posted by TK
    people need to calm down, eat some fruit or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa
    meh, i dont do politics.... ppl who sit there n argue over it all day make me sad

  9. #9
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    maybe you shouldve actually watched the videos before you said something then

    Quote Originally Posted by Loooooooo [GodZi?Ra
    ]Dude I don't know what the fuck you're talking about
    So Imma have to agree with B-rent...



    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    some ppl do. some ppl who arent ignorant and can see the truth do. HE FUCKING SAYS IT IN THE FUCKING VIDEO! i mean come on. how blind you must be. its sad it really is. you can say watever you want idc. if your not interested you dont have to come on here and be a douche bag for no reason then to b one. IM ALLOWED TO TALKED ABOUT THIS ALL I WANT. its called the Constitution. The 1st Amendment Freedom of Speech

  10. #10
    Senior Member Alyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,177
    luv kitties



    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    dude.....do u sit in ur room and get off to this shit.....STOP KILLING KITTENS!!!

Similar Threads

  1. allright youtube vids on songd techs been ft on
    By jesselewis in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 01:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •