Thread: Stranger Lyrics (Not Complete)

Stranger Lyrics (Not Complete)

Who can help me get em all?

(Tech N9ne)I remember when they use to point there fingers and laugh at me (Why?)Cause im a StrangerI remember when they never attended my shows and cursed my name (why?)Cause im a StrangerNOW! THEY PAY ME BIG MONEY TO DO VERSES AND TO DO SHOWS (WHY!)CAUSE IM A STRANGERNOW! IM IN EVERY MAGIZINE ACCEPTING MTV AWARDS ALL ON YOUR BILLBOARDSALL OVER SEAS (WHY!)BECAUSE IM A STRANGER!!

(Big Scoob)Its the criminal the general the villin wowim at the pinical and critical so hear me outsee im invinsible fixin to blowspread my tenticles the friend and foe ill meet cha outim trying to touch them cause a ruckis make them scream and shoutA gutter movement with my music is what i dream abouti want the juggalos and niggarols to feel the crowdone nation under a groove and all born wildWhite kids walking and talking like they boysBlack kids rocking and moshing at strange noizeGang bangers ?? for nothing they feel the clubRed and blue gunners and thunder nothin but lovethats my shit, thats the reason why im a strangerNigga thats real spit, found a way to channel my angerHopin it comes quick, ho im back floatin with dangerBack on some dumb shit, in the gutters huslin for paperYou feel me nigger? Yea real spill niggerMusic is my motherfuckin savior you dig

(Steve Stone?)Im ruthless in strange connect gamecannilise got sane im insane (Huu)Vanilise imma fuck up your whole team on that 151 on flammable propainmoving mile different hoop different scoop???? loop

(Gave up on this vesre)

(Tech N9ne)Its that murderis hit spit that hit quick and changerThis cliks full of danger, killer misfits Bang ya blame ya angeron the game if you cant maintain pain ya, Gangsta but ya brain cant hang flame pain from a stranger

Its that murderis hit spit that hit quick and changerThis cliks full of danger, killer misfits Bang ya blame ya angeron the game if you cant maintain pain ya, Gangsta but ya brain cant hang flame pain from a stranger

(Loki)Hey Cog, Yo whats up bro, rally up the boyswhats up? And uuh get my duffle bag from the garageWitch bag you want me to grab? YOu know the oneall right i gotcha, All right

NOw look here when a fagget playin undertakerit comes to it and i will put you under anchorsSome do it, Clean as a whisle with a dirty weaponrythrowin the 45 inch ?? while doing 70Fuck the party and revely, i can hardly ever be less the the way doing dirtwhen the evil it feels so heavenlyCan you feel that? the sensation you get from a Hash??????? another peel capNow a murdener has got the killin trigger drummin my fingers in the spin wheelBut then when we get real badi takes my ????? and kill thatIm over it homie, why in the fuck would i even feel that???? pistol whips ????????????????????????????????????????

(Kutt Calhoun)Stranger... Yea ahhh huuhhhI heard the word on the streets that the weapon was gettin merkedsome niggas on the south side of town is feelin jerkedON losing weight and gainin hate cause they pockets are really hurtinwanna pour shades down on the nigger and call it dirtNot only that my nigga they knowin the way you swerventhey know about the deuce clik and lions and how its merchinwith the clik clackin that plan to bring ?? to the surfaceand get the work??????????NIGGA!!!Bet i dont, Homie its scurvey begin to tuckin NiggaBet i dont, Have no remorse when you get the ????Bet i wont, ????????? shoot it how i shoot it stand up and take a pee like me?????????????So you can comprehend if this american gangsta ????all through the hoods like blue magic overdose ?????????????? from a strangerhahahahah bitch ass niggas, Yea

(Tech N9ne)Its that murderis hit spit that hit quick and changerThis cliks full of danger, killer misfits Bang ya blame ya angeron the game if you cant maintain pain ya, Gangsta but ya brain cant hang flame pain from a stranger

Its that murderis hit spit that hit quick and changerThis cliks full of danger, killer misfits Bang ya blame ya angeron the game if you cant maintain pain ya, Gangsta but ya brain cant hang flame pain from a stranger

We every were you turn, you cant run from it, real shit always prevailscognito, tell these motherfuckers the fuckin deal man

(Cognito

scoob: "see im invincible and finda blow" (fixin to blow.)

Stone: on that 151 im flammable propane

(Tech N9ne)
    Its that murderis hit spit that hit quick and changer
    This cliks full of danger, killer misfits Bang ya blame ya anger
    on the game if you cant maintain pain ya, Gangsta but ya brain cant hang flame pain from a stranger

(X2)

The third verse is Loki. I think hes from Sac town, but hes done alot of shit with Lynch, check out his myspace thats the first shit i found about him but i guess he has droped some records with Cognito in the past and recently did on or is in the process of doing another with him called Street Legal.

(Big Scoob)
    Its the criminal the general the villain wow
    im at the pinnacle and critical so hear me out
    see im invincible and fin to blow so get ya chow
    spread my tenticles the friend and foe ill meet cha out
    im trying to touch them cause a ruckus make them scream and shout
    A gutter movement with my music is what i dream about
    i want the juggalos and niggarols to feel the crowd
    one nation under a groove and all born wild
    White kids walking and talking like d-boys
    Black kids rocking and moshing at strange noize
    Gang bangers funkin for nothing they feel the club
    Red and blue gunners and thunder nothin but love
    thats my shit, thats the reason why im a stranger
    Nigga thats real spit, found a way to channel my anger
    Hopin it comes quick, for im back floatin with danger
    Back on some dumb shit, in the gutters hustlin for paper
    You feel me nigga? Yea real spill nigga
    Music is my motherfuckin savior you dig

Stevie:
    Ruthless and strange connect game
    Analyze 'em, doc's sayin' I'm insane
    Vandalize 'em, I'ma fuck up your whole team on that 151 I'm flammable propane

I'll do the rest later.

this track is dope as fuck. every one goes hard.