Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WUT THE FUCK IS THIS GARBAGE!!!!

WUT THE FUCK IS THIS GARBAGE!!!!

Why would they put this on an album??

I remember when I thought they were good, I remember everyone hating on the wraith and the tempest, There new album bang pow boom is straight lame ass garbage from beginning 2 end, But all the old school fans are impressed... I dont get it

lol horrible

wtf lol
    is this a stupid instructional workout song?
    this sucks balls lol

Quote Originally Posted by Greg

I remember when I thought they were good, I remember everyone hating on the wraith and the tempest, There new album bang pow boom is straight lame ass garbage from beginning 2 end, But all the old school fans are impressed... I dont get it

this song was on the album but the very very end wasnt a main feature song. I can understand wat u mean tho. I think the song is funny.

honestly i don't even think they put any effort in it anymore... and for damn sure they don't put any heart in it

well i ain't impressed but i don't know if a fan who got into it durring riddle box is old-school enough lmfao... their last good cd was hell's pit and shrangri-la was very underrated cuz that shit was good too

I would rather hear farts then this ;p

I have to agree and disagree with you @ the same time, I liked The Wraith, didnt like hells pit, but I liked The Tempest, The Great Melinko, and the Jeckle Brothers, and a couple songs from other albums here and there, but still, People bitched about the best CDs, They made icp try 2 hard, that song miricales is horriable too. Theyre obviously trying to sound deep and intellectual but they sound lame, and corny. They make my raps look good some times and I cant rap for shit...every song on there new album sucked! This is probably the last of ICP.

Quote Originally Posted by the show stopper, the main event
    well i ain't impressed but i don't know if a fan who got into it durring riddle box is old-school enough lmfao... their last good cd was hell's pit and shrangri-la was very underrated cuz that shit was good too

this song is on like a fuckin Mcdonalds commercial , dopes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eN9KP6lOZs