Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please help me =/

Please help me =/

I bought a Twiztid shirt cus It was on sale at Spencers, and it says "PSYCHOPATHIC RECORDS" on the back, but all on that label I like is Twiztid, I dont want people walking up whoop whoopin at me n shit. How can I remove it from the back so I can wear it without a open button up or hoodie blockin the back lol

black, with bright as green writin lol fuck

I was thinkin maybe get some spray paint or a big ass sharpie, but im not trying to fuck up all the other clothes in the wash if that shit runs

if u take off the psychopathic records and it still says twizted ur gonna have people woot wootin you trust me and if u take it off ur probably gonna get a bunch off juggalos talking shit sayin its a bootleg shirt or some shit so do u want both or just a woot woot or two and i know its not woot to all u juggalos kids just me making fun of juggalos at the 08 gathering all newbie los were yelling woot woot

I dont want to be wooted or whooped at

IDK y but it reminds me of the construction worker wolf wistle at hot girls thing from old cartoons

Its sure to happen, anything Psychopathic related really turns thos juggallos on

What If the only reason they whistles is that they are attempting to whoop whoop but cant due to already being punched in the face by the Juggalo resissistance

Whoop Whoop they assssssss

ha Im lame

Man i used to take shit offa shirts all the time... i just would iron a piece of paper to the part i wanted off and once it was stuck enough , id just peel off the paper...should come right up, idk if the makers do anything to prevent it now, but it always worked for me...

I think ima try that iron shit