Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cognito & Eminem

Cognito & Eminem

Anybody else see the big resemblance. If i didn't know any better i would think he was eminem!! He isn't as good of course but just his whole is like eminem. Whats your guys thoughts?

nah i dont see it man, sorry, id say he sounds a lot like prozak if anyone.

kinda annoying how (most) white rappers think they have to rap with a raspy voice to sound mean or something, cognito is the same, good lyrics and flow, but the voice thing is just a little stupid

have you heard him talk? thats how his voice always sounds lol hes not trying to make it sound like that

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    kinda annoying how (most) white rappers think they have to rap with a raspy voice to sound mean or something, cognito is the same, good lyrics and flow, but the voice thing is just a little stupid

i dont think so but my wife i showed her the video and the first thing she said was fuck he sounds like a prozak/ eminem mix nockoff i dont think he does though

nah dude ur right, i noticed on that poppin pills song, its the only song i heard off the album (cuzza lynch haha). and theres sum parts in it where his reminded me of eminem all kinds...especially his second verse is totally eminem esp if u picture eminem rappin it.
    gotta agree with the other dude tho the raspy voice is annoying which is why im not that down wit nito

I don't know how you don't. haha. Every time i listen to him i notice it. In Im So High pt 2 he sounds like him a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

he does remind me of em....but i think em would merk him lol.
    but i think em wouldve been waaaay fucking sik on seven school sins

Cognito-Good lyricist
    Eminem-Bad lyricist

I don't see it.

eminem destroys cognito dude....i really cant see how ppl say em is a bad lyricist....noone in the mainstream can touch him...and ALMOST noone in the underground can either. and for juggalos to hate is even more retarded. he just does wat they do better. his rhyme scheme is one of the best there is period.if you think not you dont knw real rap my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Cognito-Good lyricist
    Eminem-Bad lyricist
    I don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    eminem destroys cognito dude....i really cant see how ppl say em is a bad lyricist....noone in the mainstream can touch him...and ALMOST noone in the underground can either. and for juggalos to hate is even more retarded. he just does wat they do better. his rhyme scheme is one of the best there is period.if you think not you dont knw real rap my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Cognito-Good lyricist
    Eminem-Bad lyricist I don't see it.
    It has nothing to do with me being a Juggalo. I didn't like him since the Slim Shady LP which was before the beef with ICP. I'm not a Juggalo who does what ICP says, I really think he's not good but that's my opinion. All I listen to is rap though, literally nothing else except rap. I like other rappers, but not Eminem mayne.