Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne graphics project

Tech N9ne graphics project

I'm currently taking a vector and raster graphics @ my college. I have to work w/ typography in photoshop for my current project. Mine is entitled "king of Darkness." I'll probably be working on it all night. It's due tomorrow so I'll upload it for you guys to see when it's done.

dope

cool shit we shall see how it comes u should post pics as u go these people are the quickest to tell u something sucks that way u know ur doing bomb ass work if they like it generally its bomb work and there is crazy talented people on this site that can give u pointers and help

k, will do. Believe me, I get haters all the time... they are called critiques!

"when you critique my [s]music[/s] art you sound like fools to me"

shit killa i have zero artistic talent but there is defiantly some cats on here that will hook u up with mad tricks on how to do shit on photo shop just helping bump ur thread so people can see ur work killa (no pressure) hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    k, will do. Believe me, I get haters all the time... they are called critiques!

"when you critique my [s]music[/s] art you sound like fools to me"

koo ill check in to check it out... dam i noticed theres a shyt load of us tha are all into graphic design... thas wat im majoring in

well this is what i have. I probably will be working on it for hours more (placement, size, elements, etc.) but here is my progress so far.

I have the actual stuff i'm working on in photoshop. The other two are stuff I scanned in to work with.

dam i cnt c the work in progress

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    well this is what i have. I probably will be working on it for hours more (placement, size, elements, etc.) but here is my progress so far.

I have the actual stuff i'm working on in photoshop. The other two are stuff I scanned in to work with.

here's the "work in progress" file again. Let me know if it works this time and if the other ones work or not.

i cant either