Thread: I really wanna know what psychopathic was thinkin when they released this...

I really wanna know what psychopathic was thinkin when they released this...

This is not meant to hate on juggalos or ICP or anyone on psychopathic at all. I'm just really curious about this. I was over on ICP's website lookin for funny shit and some news on Big Money Rustlas, and i stumbled across this in their newsfeed. The link is below to youtube bc idk how to insert videos.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXWeVNkr8M0 Honestly, i wanna know what the hell they were thinking when they released this. i get that they wanted to get the point across of their message of each individual's history, but it only made me realize why the only people i like on psychopathic are Twiztid. its cool they can release something like this and make money because people will suck it up and buy it, but does anyone really believe there was any true lyrical content to this? again, i don't mean any hate on them at all. they're makin they're money, that's more than i can say, but what is there to enjoy about this song?

i actually thought it was a decent song. i dont see anything wrong with making a song about everyones past. cognito did it with outcast, and tech has kinda done it with a couple songs.

naw i wasnt meanin its bad to put the song out about an artists past. thats cool with me. i guess im just not feelin the song itself. like nobody on there seemed to deliver like i would expect on a song like that, if that makes any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    i actually thought it was a decent song. i dont see anything wrong with making a song about everyones past. cognito did it with outcast, and tech has kinda done it with a couple songs.

i can answer a different question yes they fell off when they signed mike clark to make their shit.
    if you've ever heard "the wraith remix" cd thats when they got back wit clark and it was ok but the tempest was wack except for news at 6'o clock thats because the intro was dope , bad move puttin mike back in tha picture
    ive been way the fuck down wit da clowns since i was like 8 and heard riddle box... OG shit but now a days they are way too beside theirself cuz all them other motherfuckers suck dick.... they should have kept it ICP Blaze ABK and Twiztid maybe a lil Jumpsteady every now and then.