Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you do.....

What would you do.....

If while laying in bed . relaxing, right about to fall asleep

you are interrupted by a loud tapping at your window

you get up and open it

turn on the outside lights

THEN A GIANT FLYING PENIS CUMS IN AND KILLS YOU!!!!? AND YOU COME BACK RESURRECTED AS A ZOMBIE TESTICLE THAT LILY ALLEN SUCKS ON AT SCHOOL

That is not what I expected at all.

Why dont planes wear condoms

easy question:

i'd join the giant flying penis in crime and try to find my soulmate. aka the other zombie testicle that lily allen sucks on at school.

What if Lil Allen Gets pregnant from sucking zombie nuts and undead baby can rap, will Tech sign him

Says a guy named morbidkid hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Thanks 4 the laught

LOL you come on here every couple of months and say some funny ass shit man. i thought this was gunna turn into some discussion about demonic encounters. XD BTW play muffin madness to a vid of charlie manson dancing.. its fkd up ;s

rofl no i mean like on paranormal activity and amityville horror. you know that amityville shit is for real? read the book and you'll shit out of your ears man..

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    Demonic encounters??? Illuminati!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    LOL you come on here every couple of months and say some funny ass shit man. i thought this was gunna turn into some discussion about demonic encounters. XD BTW play muffin madness to a vid of charlie manson dancing.. its fkd up ;s

Actually...I Check on here like once a day or so, but usually I dont see nothing interesting so I dont post or nuttin...Muffin, I forgot I made that since I broke my phone that can have ringtones lol

Damn mayn that's a real tragedy.
    watch this vid you'll feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidKid
    Actually...I Check on here like once a day or so, but usually I dont see nothing interesting so I dont post or nuttin...Muffin, I forgot I made that since I broke my phone that can have ringtones lol