Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: itunes assistance please.

itunes assistance please.

i hope that there is someone who can help me on heresee the problem is this:
    i downloaded itunes not too long ago on a laptop i recently got, but when i downloaded it i first got an alert stating that i didn't have something like "i didn't have apple application support" or some shit like that and it wouldn't even open, well i downloaded "quick time player" and it works now but i can't sync my ipod to it cuz i don't have the programs needed to support syncing

so what i'm asking is what the fuck do i need to get in order to be able to sync my ipod to my fuckin' itunes???

dude if you want i can do it for you but you have to download a program, if not then uninstall itunes, quicktime, safari, and bonjour then reinstall it

see i've un-installed it time and time again and installed it and it wouldn't work dog

so how is it that you can do it for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Siccnition
    dude if you want i can do it for you but you have to download a program, if not then uninstall itunes, quicktime, safari, and bonjour then reinstall it

you gotta download this program called team viewer and then i can control you cpu from my house only with your permission and access code

Quote Originally Posted by d8d-3 "d-verse"
    see i've un-installed it time and time again and installed it and it wouldn't work dog

i'm keep my library right, i just started to rip cd's to my shit but i don't wanna do that shit again.

you gotta download this program called team viewer and then i can control you cpu from my house only with your permission and access code

yeah your library will still be there

i'm keep my library right, i just started to rip cd's to my shit but i don't wanna do that shit again.

You Sir Are A Dick LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    Heres an idea: delete system 32. It helped with my computer, who says it wont help with yours.

no way i woulda did that shit anyway bro, whether it works or not, i'd rather wait for another loop-hole

It Works!! Try it!!

You Sir Are A Dick LoL

Heres an idea: delete system 32. It helped with my computer, who says it wont help with yours.

Bro I'm In School For Computer Science And Engineering, You Really Wanna Try And Fool em Lmfao

It Works!! Try it!!

You Sir Are A Dick LoL

Dude Have You Ever Tricked Someone With that Before???

I didnt really expect to fool anyone, just those retards who come on and thinks does it? I'll try it

Bro I'm In School For Computer Science And Engineering, You Really Wanna Try And Fool em Lmfao

It Works!! Try it!!

You Sir Are A Dick LoL