Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brotha Lynch Replacing The K.O.D.?

Brotha Lynch Replacing The K.O.D.?

Ok So we all know Tech N9ne's been a fan of Lynch for a While but duz anyone get the same feeling that Strange signd Lynch because Tech Duznt wanan do Dark Music anymore an all of Lynch's songs are prety Dark ?its just an idea i got while listening to Dinner And A Movie??? what are your thought's

I also thought this is good for Tech because having Lynch as the K.O.D

mite mean Tech can go on to making his music while Lynch keep's it dark for the rest of the Strange fan's.

I think your spot on man... Signing brother lynch was a great move by strange!
    He can release the fucked up shit!

I know somebody has said this before but il say it again. Lynch's shit is just fucked up because thats what he does, whereas tech was making dark shit because thats the way his life was going, and those were true feelings.

lynch is not rapping about what was happened in his life,he just imaged..
    but tech did rap about the real fucked up thing in his own life..

They have complete and total different ways of expressing "darkness" Lynch writes about violance and killing people, tech writes his pain. Lynch will never come close to tech n9ne, it was a thread like this that set me off the last time.
    Plus on techs "party albums" he does have dark songs on them too. And dont forget that Krizz Kaliko and Cognito both make dark music too,

did any one listen to dinner and amovie he wrote about some real shit on tht album i mean what about meat and i tried to commit suicide

Ya, those songs were good, but come on, do u reeeeeeeeally expect lynch to replace tech??? U guys are crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by therealtechn9nefan1
    did any one listen to dinner and amovie he wrote about some real shit on tht album i mean what about meat and i tried to commit suicide

I dont mean to be a douche, I know ur just stating ur thoughts and I respect that, I understand wut ur talking about, If lynch did all the dark shit for strange, I just dont think it would be the same. I think tech should go from dark, to legit strange, like make some weird shit that no1 can fuck wit, As long as Tech is doing his thing, I dont really care where lynch stands

I know Tech's darker music was good because if was heart felt shit you herd it you felt it too it was like your there going through some of the shit Tech rap's bout Diner and a Movie had a couple of heart felt song's too im not saying that Lynch is totaly replacing Tech all i ment was maybe Trav an Tech signd Lynch was because if Tech's not doing a few full on heart felt songs they got lynch to conpansate for Tech's pain so Lynch can make completly dark album's, yeah all of Strange has some dark song's but Lynch like's doing Dark Music if you feel me ?

im not one of them fan's that wants my favourite artist feeling depresed an sad i like Tech doing Tech
    but i also like a bit of Darkness so if Lynch is doing that im just saying its a prety good movment on Strange's part

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    I dont mean to be a douche, I know ur just stating ur thoughts and I respect that, I understand wut ur talking about, If lynch did all the dark shit for strange, I just dont think it would be the same. I think tech should go from dark, to legit strange, like make some weird shit that no1 can fuck wit, As long as Tech is doing his thing, I dont really care where lynch stands

Lynch might of replaced Tech for the dark songs Lynch is going to be great on Strange.