Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CHECK THIS OUT !!!!

CHECK THIS OUT !!!!

i recorded mixed and preformed the lyrics comment and let me know what u think peace and love to all shout out to 2deepproductions for the beat

fuk i was making a song to this beat haha

i think that it was pretty sick but i think it would be better with a female on the course, i don't like it as is (the course) but other than that the only other constructive criticism i have is that some parts of the song have the second layer of audio (speech) i little to loud, so loud that it gets in the way of the initial verbal layer you know? that and some of the second layer speech i think you can condense, i thought you almost did the whole thing in two layers, if you can condense that it would be cleaner (and cleaner) you know what i'm sizzlin'

still i think it was a good track man "keep on keepin' on"

that's why you gotta make your own beat's son, i do

Quote Originally Posted by Raniera Yo
    fuk i was making a song to this beat haha

@Raniera Yo shit it's a free beat homie i just put my stank on it thats it so u should still do ur song i would love to hear it

@d8d-3"dverse" thank u for being real i'm kinda new at the whole mixing bit for real but i've been rapping for 11 years now so the writing is easy also cause it's my life and how i see it and also if i could find a chick to do the verse i would once again thanks for being real not to many of us left

that's what's up dog.
    glad to see your part of the team as well.
    most people woulda took my post and been like
    "fuck you man, if you think your so good then post your song then"
    and again great fuckin' song and it shows that the content is one's own and not fabricated.
    glad to hear some intellect in the rhymes to, not all 1st grade vocab, there aren't many people on that team anymore either, i like to think of myself as a member though

Quote Originally Posted by Zanesvillain
    @Raniera Yo shit it's a free beat homie i just put my stank on it thats it so u should still do ur song i would love to hear it

@d8d-3"dverse" thank u for being real i'm kinda new at the whole mixing bit for real but i've been rapping for 11 years now so the writing is easy also cause it's my life and how i see it and also if i could find a chick to do the verse i would once again thanks for being real not to many of us left

fucking fresh better then cognitos shit forsure

@d8d-3 "d-verse" i can dig it homie i'll post some of the other tracks i have and let ya'll hear them or u can go to my myspace i think the next thing i'll post is gonna be my life time that shit is ill to me

@richard roy isaacson III hells yeah thanks for the compliment much luv to ya'll

cool, well if you have a cd i'ld like to cop a copy for myself and if you don't but have enough tracks to fill one then i'll buy one directly from you, if your willing to ship it, i don't like to download too much.
    i mean i do download but i support my artists, especially after hearing tech say the shit he said on MLK you know.
    so i wouldn't want to cheat you by downloading all your shit, when i can give you what you earned and buy a cd off of you

@d8d-3 "d-verse" i can dig it homie i'll post some of the other tracks i have and let ya'll hear them or u can go to my myspace i think the next thing i'll post is gonna be my life time that shit is ill to me

@richard roy isaacson III hells yeah thanks for the compliment much luv to ya'll

i gotta get a hold of my homie and get the copy he has. i only charge 10 but it'll matter where u reside and how much it'll cost me to ship on the real but hells yeah man i appreciate the support my cd tho don't have this track on it if u check out the myspace u can hear some of the shit that is on the album off of there go to it and listen to catalog of horrors if u dig any of that wicked shit that's the track. just hit me up with ur info in an e-mail we can exchange info that way my e-mail is michaelperryii@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by d8d-3 "d-verse"
    cool, well if you have a cd i'ld like to cop a copy for myself and if you don't but have enough tracks to fill one then i'll buy one directly from you, if your willing to ship it, i don't like to download too much.
    i mean i do download but i support my artists, especially after hearing tech say the shit he said on MLK you know.

so i wouldn't want to cheat you by downloading all your shit, when i can give you what you earned and buy a cd off of you