Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne and Snow Tha Product collab about to happpen!

Tech N9ne and Snow Tha Product collab about to happpen!

On this interview with Snow Tha Product she confirms that she will definitely meet Tech N9ne at the A3C Festival where they will both be performing at.So hopefully with them finally meeting they will make the Collaboration happen for Tech's next LP.

At 8:15 and 11:45 she confirms it.

http://www.a3cfestival.com/post/news...tendence-stage

I can't wait for this collab! My favorite male and female rappers lyrically murdering shit...if yall don't know snow tha product u best wake ya game up and check her shit out

most overrated rapper on this site tbh

i hope she's not on any of tech's shit

Snow is ehhhh......
    Female Rappers sucks........ sorry to be the one to say it

Man ya'll some discriminating muthafuckas, i mean you gotta give some props to the girl for rapping like she does, theres rarely any women in the rap game that are quick spitters, and tech hasn't worked with a female rapper since Sundae, and shes alright but aint really got the flow like Snow. Just listen to her new shit and how she kills it

http://youtu.be/b1kQ3PfYR8U

Yawl dum af Snow tha Product is the truth, to not like her because shes a Female rapper is sum Sexist ass shit, Of all the rappers who are females Mainstream or Underground shes Definantly one of the elite as far as Delivery and Her flow is concerned

Snow Tha Product. Good lyricism. Has a great ability to cut an incredible hook.

Annoying fucking voice. Sounds like she raps with a clothespin clamped over her nose.

But I want to see this collab happen. I was thinking a song along the lines of a psycho bitch with snow cutting the hook.

She can flow for sure, and as far as female rappers go she's decent. But the fact of the matter is 1) you're not gonna ride around and bump a chick's music unless you love getting awkward looks and getting laughed at 2) you can't rap along with it 3) female rappers are not relatable unless you're...wait for it.......FEMALE

Tech will prolly end up putting her on one of his songs for his female fans because ultimately it's all about sales, and everyone knows if you wanna sell records, you gotta make music for the ladies
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerrick Smith

Yawl dum af Snow tha Product is the truth, to not like her because shes a Female rapper is sum Sexist ass shit, Of all the rappers who are females Mainstream or Underground shes Definantly one of the elite as far as Delivery and Her flow is concerned

who cares if they rap fast. Snow literally says nothing in her songs when she does that shit. Agginy is easily the best female emcee Tech has worked with. And there are a number of female emcees that can wreck Snow

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktik888

Man ya'll some discriminating muthafuckas, i mean you gotta give some props to the girl for rapping like she does, theres rarely any women in the rap game that are quick spitters, and tech hasn't worked with a female rapper since Sundae, and shes alright but aint really got the flow like Snow. Just listen to her new shit and how she kills it

http://youtu.be/b1kQ3PfYR8U