Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Strange music changed my life

  1. #1
    Senior Member Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    858

    Strange music changed my life

    I'll admit it, I was all into ICP and juggalo bullshit before I got more into Tech,


    I was also into shady/g-unit/interscope before that. Anyway my point is


    Having heard strange, its opened my eyes to so many different kinds of music, its helped me in so many ways, I never have to look for good songs anymore, I already know thousands, Theyre endless with strange music. And to most people around here where I live, brand new. No1s heard of tech around here minus a handful of people. So when people hear me play my godly playlist, theyre in total shock. Like Woa! That was fuckin awesome!


    Ive formed my own group of Technitions who are doin the same shit!


    soon RI will know a rapper named Tech


  2. #2
    Junior Member Jugganuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    29
    Hell yeah spread the virus that is strange. It's funny because the first reason I heard of strange was because of ICP and the wicked wonka tour.

  3. #3
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Always spread the word about Strange. One of the best labels out there.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Always spread the word about Strange. The best label out there.
    I fixed it for ya man...

  5. #5
    Senior Member Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    858
    It is, and I spread strange music more then I spread my own music.

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Boone
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Always spread the word about Strange. The best label out there.
    I fixed it for ya man...

  6. #6
    This is true... But I never plug my own shit.... I make enough money on the block off my music

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    It is, and I spread strange music more then I spread my own music.

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Boone
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Always spread the word about Strange. The best label out there.
    I fixed it for ya man...

  7. #7
    Senior Member metal2death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    549
    the virus indeed hahaha. strange is the definition of what a record label should be. they do it right man. i found its best not to push strange too hard bc you come off nuts. (sometimes ya gotta get hyphy tho!! lol) but you give people a mix and section them off by party, sad, gangsta, kabosh-ish and make your own album for them. then sit back and watch them slowly become sicc with the strange gangs virus

  8. #8
    best thing i found how to get people to listen to Tech is Einstien or imma tell or party like a rock star play that then when there like who'sthat tell em i garentee you they will ask you the next day whats his best album's an when there New to Techs music i just say buy Killer or Everredy or Sickology 101 its easy to get them to listen to a mixture of party,sad and gangsta beats then to get them to listen to K.O.D strait up

  9. #9
    Senior Member Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    858
    Ya I hate when people think im crazy for being obsessed, the more people dont give it a chance, the more I promote till someone does, then that also doesnt stop me, Yes I do go over board, but u kinda have to, some pretty ignorant fucks out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by metal2death
    the virus indeed hahaha. strange is the definition of what a record label should be. they do it right man. i found its best not to push strange too hard bc you come off nuts. (sometimes ya gotta get hyphy tho!! lol) but you give people a mix and section them off by party, sad, gangsta, kabosh-ish and make your own album for them. then sit back and watch them slowly become sicc with the strange gangs virus

  10. #10
    Senior Member zee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    389
    they're too versatile for i get bore wit this crew

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 10:03 AM
  2. Music saved my life - BadBewz Da Destroyer
    By DWills in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 11:41 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 02:40 AM
  4. News category changed!! Strange music news only!!
    By Siikez in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 12:16 AM
  5. WHO ELSE IS STRANGE FOR LIFE
    By jesselewis in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 06:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •