Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DO YOU REALLY LIKE ALL STRANGE ARTISTS ? OR DO U BECOME A FAN AFTER THEY SIGN TO THE LABEL ?

DO YOU REALLY LIKE ALL STRANGE ARTISTS ? OR DO U BECOME A FAN AFTER THEY SIGN TO THE LABEL ?

So what up ? the truth...i see when Strange Music signs a new talent, alot of people get the buzz goin and like the act...is this genuine ? Did u ever hear of the person before ? did u not like them but now that they Strange, u do ? Do u just support for the simple fact that they on Strange ?

I aint tryna start a b.s. E fight, but sometimes it seems likepople just jock cuz its Strange Music, so are there talents on Strange Music that you dont feel ?

personally, i dont really feel prozak, cognito. I like a couple songs ive heard from both, but altogether i just dont feel the buzz. anyone else dont feel any acts ?

this will either be a regular discussion or bashing from those who think im bashing, lol. either way, what ya'll think ?

You've heard a song and two snippets from Cognito and you're forming your opinion on that? Smh.

I check them out because theyre on the label, but that doesnt mean ill like em. Never got into prozak, grave plott, or skat and snug. And wait til you hear Cognito's album, i guarantee it will surprise you.

I dont like Cognito so far, but I'm not gonna say hes wack based on what I've heard..Ill check out the album for sure and if its dope Ill pick it up like I do with every other CD I like.

na, ive seen cognito in concert back in '06 when he was on No Limit, he opened for tech, i didnt really like what i heard, and fronm what i heard so far on his new stuff i dont really like, one i did, it was ok, but everything else, no. who knows, maybe i will like more, but from that show and whats been released now, no.

well i've always like lynch and i've been a kutt and kali fan since i've been a tech fan but i'm pretty sure that your not talking about kutt and kali, but i do like prozak, i can't say i've ever heard of him before but i do like him so i guess it's kinda a little of both.
    even if scatt and snug are no longer with strange i think they're sick.
    i hadn't heard of cog till he signed with strange, and don't have a legit opinion about him till i see what i think of him after listening to the album.
    scoob i never really felt too much at all, but he does have good tracks.
    i never heard a single song other than the ones on the strange music library from grave plott but "corporate genocide" is now a prozak song in my opinion.

but to be honest i have liked most of the strange acts for a long time but some i did support cuz they are a strange team member, but there are others i like that i think should be strange but that's another post for another thread

gtfo! lol.

anyway,

I like tech ofcourse, krizz and kutt come naturally because they are raw talent,
    big scoob is doooope!
    i heard of cognito through strange, and was instantly hooked when i heard outcast cause i relate to that like crazy. and then it made me check out his other stuff and its all dope, not lookin back cause hes raw talent too, glad hes on strange.
    lynch has always been a sick lyricist, the fact hes on strange is even better, and making him bring heavier fire than ever.
    SS was cool, i didnt listen to much of their stuff until i started bumpin word on the streets, which i think was a sick album.
    prozak, never really been too deep into his shit, liked his verse with tech and twista though.

so no i dont jock strange lol, if they have talent i dig it, and they have talent or else they wouldnt be on strange lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    I don't really like Kutt Calhoun or Big Scoob

ive been listening to a couple of cognitos song since about 06 07 when i saw him at a nickatina concert and got a free cd but never really fucked with him till he was signed to strange

Recognition, released on Master P's label. But his new stuff shits all over his old stuff. Trust me

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    could somebody please fill me in about past cognito releases. I never heard of him before he came to strange
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse lewis
    ive been listening to a couple of cognitos song since about 06 07 when i saw him at a nickatina concert and got a free cd but never really fucked with him till he was signed to strange

i never really liked prozak, skater and snug, or grave plot, i have always like kutt, krizz and tech. When i first heard big scoob i thought he was ok and then i heard monsterifik and i liked him more. I never heard of cognito till he signed with strange and after hearing what he can do i became a fan