Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 104

Thread: midwest choppers 3

  1. #1

    midwest choppers 3

    Idk if anyone started a discussion about this but, I think that shit would be sick!!! Who would you guys wanna see on it? if that shit goes down I think krizz should be on there, cuz he kilt the first one.

  2. #2
    Senior Member JJ diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,192
    i asked tech about this at da santa barbra meet n greet...i asked if he was gonna keep da midwest choppers thing going..he said yea but it sorta sounded like one of those maybe no maybe yes yea's.lol...he said itll b amazin cuz midwest choppers 2 was fast as fuck so MWC3 would have to be faster...

  3. #3
    Haha hell yea. Well I hope that shit goes down. Itd be badass.

  4. #4
    That would be dope. I'd like to hear Twista, Busta Rhymes, Spliff, and Kutt.

  5. #5
    Uhh, busta rhymes would be sick!!! Twista too, but idk about kutt I wanna se krizz on that shit.

  6. #6
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    i asked tech about this at da santa barbra meet n greet...i asked if he was gonna keep da midwest choppers thing going..he said yea but it sorta sounded like one of those maybe no maybe yes yea's.lol...he said itll b amazin cuz midwest choppers 2 was fast as fuck so MWC3 would have to be faster...
    That's the shit right there. I would want to see Twista and any member from BTNH.

  7. #7
    Btnh? Sorry if that's an obvious question but, who is that?

  8. #8
    Senior Member JJ diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,192
    bone thugs n harmony

    Quote Originally Posted by techn9tion5592
    Btnh? Sorry if that's an obvious question but, who is that?

  9. #9
    Busta and Spliff couldn't be on MW Choppers, being that they're not from the midwest. I'm all for a Busta and Spliff collab though.

    Quote Originally Posted by techn9tion5592
    Uhh, busta rhymes would be sick!!! Twista too, but idk about kutt I wanna se krizz on that shit.

  10. #10
    Hahahahahahahah I can't believe that shit. Damn I need to get some abbreviations down I guess. Cuz that IS fuckin obvious.

Similar Threads

  1. Worldwide Choppers Or Midwest Choppers
    By Kim in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 04:25 PM
  2. Midwest Choppers 3?
    By techn9ne in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 02:37 AM
  3. Midwest Choppers
    By LeviHarding in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 08:59 AM
  4. MIDWEST CHOPPERS 2
    By Andrewcrookston in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 12:52 AM
  5. Midwest Choppers 2
    By SuckOne in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 10:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •