Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: i would love to see Tech and Lil wayne go at it in a rap battle

  1. #1

    i would love to see Tech and Lil wayne go at it in a rap battle

    So i had this idea if lil wayne claims to be the best rapper alive go against Tech n9ne and see his ass get Blown away theres a reason why mainstream fucks dont talk shit about tech why? prolly cuz tech is the number one independent rapper in the world and he dont talk about the same ol stupid shit cars clothes money hoes pussy money weed etc so tell me your thoughts

  2. #2
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    Tech doesnt free
    /endthread

  3. #3
    Obviously you dont know tech very well he does check out his frees on youtube

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Tech doesnt free
    /endthread

  4. #4
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    Obviously you dont know Tech very well. all those "frees" are verses from songs

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny G
    Obviously you dont know tech very well he does check out his frees on youtube
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Tech doesnt free
    /endthread

  5. #5
    aight whatever man check this outand just tell me if this is from a song mm

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Obviously you dont know Tech very well. all those "frees" are verses from songs


    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny G
    Obviously you dont know tech very well he does check out his frees on youtube
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Tech doesnt free
    /endthread

  6. #6
    and some of his songs lke hellbound and shit like that are pretty much freestlyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny G
    aight whatever man check this outand just tell me if this is from a song mm


    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Obviously you dont know Tech very well. all those "frees" are verses from songs

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny G
    Obviously you dont know tech very well he does check out his frees on youtube
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Tech doesnt free
    /endthread

  7. #7
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    no they arent. Tech always writes his lyrics down cuz Quincy Jones taught him to do that. That's why he never frees, cuz he sees that as giving away verses for free

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny G
    and some of his songs lke hellbound and shit like that are pretty much freestlyes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny G
    aight whatever man check this outand just tell me if this is from a song mm

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Obviously you dont know Tech very well. all those "frees" are verses from songs

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny G
    Obviously you dont know tech very well he does check out his frees on youtube
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Tech doesnt free
    /endthread

  8. #8
    and tech did a free for free 101 so yea he does im dont with this discusion look on google freestly 101 tech n9ne

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Tech doesnt free
    /endthread

  9. #9
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    hahaha oh really thats a free eh?. obviously you don't know tech very well





    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny G
    and tech did a free for free 101 so yea he does im dont with this discusion look on google freestly 101 tech n9ne
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Tech doesnt free
    /endthread

  10. #10
    hahaha i thought u sad he didnt freestlye? yet you show me a video of him freen haha nice i so i guess he does huh? your smart man oh and yea nobody really knows tech and what he can do just cuz he says he dont freestly edoesnt mean he cant do it ahha

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]hahaha oh really thats a free eh?. obviously you don't know tech very well








    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny G
    and tech did a free for free 101 so yea he does im dont with this discusion look on google freestly 101 tech n9ne
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Tech doesnt free
    /endthread

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 11:46 AM
  2. lil wayne - how to love (A b*tch) #new single Carter 4
    By IsmailArslan in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 02:09 AM
  3. A rap battle for tech????
    By Mando in forum News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 05:27 PM
  4. Rap Battle For Tech??
    By Mando in forum News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 07:27 AM
  5. WHO WOULD LIKE 2 SEE TECH N9NE DEMOLISH LIL WAYNE IN A RAP BATTLE? (CUZ I WOULD)
    By SnAkE aNd BaT SoLdIeR in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 02:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •