Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok give me your opinion on this

Ok give me your opinion on this

So I know this site is supposed to be Strange Music related but fuck it everyone else posts random shit so its my turn lol. I want your guy's input on this situation.So I have known this girl for about 2 years, we have dated before and actually were engaged at one point. Things didn't work out between us so we broke up. We dated again later down the road but that didn't last long due to my feelings constantly changing for some reason. We have always had this connection and its hard to explain we have always been "fuck buddies" lol. Well recently I have felt that I want to get it another shot with her, she broke up with her bf to be with me. We were together for about a day or so and she tells me she got back with her ex bf. I was pissed but like the idiot i am I kept trying. She broke up with him again and told me that she wanted to be single for a while, and I understand that. Well now she's just being a super bitch to me and we aren't even together. Apparently one of her ex's is being a total asshole towards her and she's pretty much saying fuck the world. Im trying to help her out but she's just blocking me out. Any advice?

leave her alone she is probably fucking someone else killa not to be fucked up but just dip out the situation

she's just fuckin moody all the time, i been texting her on and off today and she's just being a fuckin bitch. I told her i feel like a last resort and she all she has to say is,"ok...um. Im going to go now". like wtf bitch?!

dont listen to this guy. im sure that tattoo of his is not helping his girl situation

Quote Originally Posted by richard roy isaacson III
    leave her alone she is probably fucking someone else killa not to be fucked up but just dip out the situation

lets keep this serious please, lol dont want this to turn into one of those threads where the subject is changed

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]dont listen to this guy. im sure that tattoo of his is not helping his girl situation

give her some time alone to think out her situation

Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    lets keep this serious please, lol dont want this to turn into one of those threads where the subject is changed

]dont listen to this guy. im sure that tattoo of his is not helping his girl situation

well im texting her right now and she said "she's scared" and she listed a list of random as shit thats goin on

]give her some time alone to think out her situation

then disregard what i said lol. honestly since no one on the site can possibly understand every single detail about your situation, its just better off doing things your own way

well im texting her right now and she said "she's scared" and she listed a list of random as shit thats goin on

my head is telling me to say fuck it and just cut all ends with her and my heart is telling me to keep trying

]then disregard what i said lol. honestly since no one on the site can possibly understand every single detail about your situation, its just better off doing things your own way

she's not with him anymore

Quote Originally Posted by DoomMan
    we love the ones that hurt us and hurt the ones that love us, hes treating her like shit and is taking it out on you, it happens all the time. give her some space and she will see things clearly. she might need to hit rock bottom before you swoop in, just dont give up.