Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TO MY UTAH TECHNICIANS. WHY ISNT TECH...................

TO MY UTAH TECHNICIANS. WHY ISNT TECH...................

i dont know about yall but im fucking shocked tech isnt stoppin here for the strange days tour!!!! i know he comin to the cinco de mayo festival and im thankful for that but that aint gonna be no real tech show like it would be if it were the SDT with lynch and errbody. i literally cant remember the last time he didnt stop here for a major tour because he never has skipped us!!! we do have a couple alternatives though. im drivin 5 fuckin hours to boise to see him cuz i aint missin him and lynch tear up the same stage, the other closest option is vegas but thats over 7 hours away and its at the house of blues which almost always sells out. so call me desperate but i think we should all start some kind of fuckin petition reqeusting, nah fuck that DEMANDING they stop at the saltair like always!!!!!! he been rockin here for around 10 years straight and i think the least we could do is contact strange by phone or e-mail or motherfuckin telegraph if we have to, to let them know how much we love support and honestly for me, NEED them to add jus one more tour date to that of which is scheduled!!!! i really dont know if it will work but if yall feel the same way i do and i already know you do we will go fuckin mad without our strange music concert fix since there aint nothin like a tech show in utah let alone the world. so please help me get that concert here cuz yall know there aint shit else to do in utah god damn it!!!! UTAH TECHNICIANS!!!!!! OW! OW! OW!

ya dude we suck so bad that other then colorado and kc, tech sells more merch and has a bigger fan base then anywhere!!!! if u aint from utah get fucked lil boy and quit hatin cuz it wont get u anywhere but face down on the ground

Quote Originally Posted by DoomMan
    utah sucks......

lol. ya we got hella lil fine ass mormon girls like you that love to ride dick!!!!!! i aint fuckin wit you cuz u look like a lil ass kid thats prolly still livin with mommy, stuck on her titty. keep on hatin tho cuz im sure thats wut ur best at kid, but til u hit puberty and get the balls to talk ur shit in person and not on your lil sisters computer..... GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! BITCH BOYYYYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TECH COME TO UTAH!!!! PERFORM FOR THE MOTHERFUCKIN MORMONS!!!!! TECH YOU CANT MISS UTAH YOU'VE BLOWN UP THE SALTAIR SO MANY TIMES AND NOW YOUR COMING WITH BROTHA LYNCH!!! WE CANT MISS THAT!!!! JUST MAKE ONE MORE TOUR DATE AND COME TO UTAH AND BLOW THE FUCKING ROOF OFF OF THE SALTAIR!!!! WE'LL MAKE IT WORTH YOUR TROUBLE TECH WE'LL PARTY!!!!!!!!!! COME ON TECH COME TO UTAH!!!!!!!!!

bunch of dickriders to be honest.....

Quote Originally Posted by utahtechnician
    ya dude we suck so bad that other then colorado and kc, tech sells more merch and has a bigger fan base then anywhere!!!! if u aint from utah get fucked lil boy and quit hatin cuz it wont get u anywhere but face down on the ground

utah sucks......

fuck i forgot today is sunday and over half of utah is in church!!!!! no bullshit tech got mad mormon bitches comin to the shows!!!!!lol

im in west valley and when i seen that saltair wasnt on the tour list i was fuckin pissed...

lol got room in your car for one more to boise? i want to see prozak and tech most.

doomman look at ur gay high school musical lookin ass. idk how u have ne room to talk about ne body u fucking tip of the dick licker. i mean really how are u gonna confuse herron with effron u apparently dont knw how to pronounce and second were black so that makes no sense and if ne body looks like him its ur fucking gay self. wtf u holdin a pencil for prolly to shove up ur ass..
    and why the fuck u hatin on ppl thats on a tech n9ne site that is the dumbest shit i have ever heard of. these are his fans so yea they fuckin like him or they wudnt be on here. u need to think..
    utah sucks......

dont feed the troll...

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Herron
    doomman look at ur gay high school musical lookin ass. idk how u have ne room to talk about ne body u fucking tip of the dick licker. i mean really how are u gonna confuse herron with effron u apparently dont knw how to pronounce and second were black so that makes no sense and if ne body looks like him its ur fucking gay self. wtf u holdin a pencil for prolly to shove up ur ass..
    and why the fuck u hatin on ppl thats on a tech n9ne site that is the dumbest shit i have ever heard of. these are his fans so yea they fuckin like him or they wudnt be on here. u need to think..

utah sucks......

and im gonna keep saying it to u ya lil bitch.. u really are the biggest queen.. how is the fan club for effron going??? never met some one who was on his dick as much as u. how can u tell ppl to get off t9s dick when ur on zach effron??? i mean u are the president of his fan club and have all his movies.. u have some problems.. im sorry zach effron will never give it to u up ur ass no matter how much u beg and plead. im sorry its just never gonna happen so stop b4 ur lil feelings get hurt.. all u have is ur posters to masturbate to. just except it bitch ass.

didnt you say this already daniel effron?

utah sucks......

haha u fuckin fag u wud be the only one to call that number huh i see u really want it up the ass from me and that is just fucking gross. and the fact that u took a pic of me has me worried that ur masturbating to it that is just fucking wrong. i mean did u really just take time to make that. wow it looks like u have alot experience making these pics. i knew u worked in the gay industry.. DoomMan must be code for butt pirate of the yr.

<p ="text-align: left;">

and im gonna keep saying it to u ya lil bitch.. u really are the biggest queen.. how is the fan club for effron going??? never met some one who was on his dick as much as u. how can u tell ppl to get off t9s dick when ur on zach effron??? i mean u are the president of his fan club and have all his movies.. u have some problems.. im sorry zach effron will never give it to u up ur ass no matter how much u beg and plead. im sorry its just never gonna happen so stop b4 ur lil feelings get hurt.. all u have is ur posters to masturbate to. just except it bitch ass.

didnt you say this already daniel effron?

utah sucks......