Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Insane Clown Posse Feat Eminem & Tech N9ne?

Insane Clown Posse Feat Eminem & Tech N9ne?

http://socyberty.com/people/rumor-em...and-tech-n9ne/Right now this is just a Rumor, But here is where the info comes from.Enjoy and chat, this is the Rumors section.

If you are too lazy to click the above link, here is the Meat of the Article:

Some rumors are leaking from reliable insiders who work at Psychopathic Records about Eminem being interested in an Eminem/Insane Clown Posse/Tech N9ne collaboration, but nothing official has been made. The song wouldn't be part of Relapse 2, but released on the Psychopathic label. D12 and ICP squashed their beef with each other a long time ago, but Eminem and ICP never made their peace official. For Eminem and Insane Clown Posse to do a song together, that would squash everything. Eminem and Tech N9ne on the other hand, are real cool with each other. And everyone knows that Tech N9ne has wanted to do a song with Eminem for awhile. There are even rumors about Eminem being invited to the 11th Gathering of the Juggalos this August to share the stage with Insane Clown Posse. Tickets for Gathering of the Juggalos began going on sale on April 2nd. But Eminem has not officially accepted the invitation due to other obligations.
    The idea being pitched around was that nobody would know that Eminem was at the Gathering of the Juggalos, and ICP/Eminem would do a few songs together. It would all be a "hush-hush" surprise that nobody would see coming. But I guess nothing is set in stone because Eminem has a European tour among other obligations such as promoting his upcoming album in the summer that might interfere. Eminem told event staff at the Gathering of the Juggalo's event he would "consider" making a surprise appearance at the Illinois event, but he won't guarantee anything because he doesn't want to disappoint Gathering of the Juggalo organizers. This wouldn't be the first time that a D12 member has showed up at a GOTJ event. Bizarre had shown up there at the 2008 event. Not only that, but D12 member Proof had done a song with Psychopathic Records artist Twiztid back in the day before he died.

Right now, all of this Eminem and ICP collaboration talk is just.well.talk. between the Shady camp and the Psychopathic Records camp. But the fact that there is talk between the two about doing a possible collaboration in the future, and a very slight possibility of Eminem making a surprise appearance at a future Gathering of the Juggalos event to end his beef with Insane Clown Posse is worth discussing.

Currently, Insane Clown Posse has just released a new music video for their single, "Miracles".

that shit would probably be tight mufuccaz from detroit need to be doin this shit together i dont personally like icp i used to back in the day when they were just local they first couple albums was straight mind u i was 10 or 11 yrs old but i think them n eminem would come up with some tight shit

that would be hard as fuck, but i think most juggalos are still hatin and havnt let the shit go. when deep down, they wont admit it, but they listenin to him(only when their fellow juggalos arent around tho) all i know is at the tech concert in SLC(which is always 90% juggalos) with slaughter house openin, royce da 5'9 came out rappin to "stan". "i sit back wit this pack of zigzags and this bag of this weed" dont front, i heard yall singin right along to that shit! as far as the gatherin i hope they let all the juggalos know that its all good with em, cuz hed either get booed off stage, or they would start a riot and try to kill him or some crazy shit that they known for

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.UNSTABL3
    If you are too lazy to click the above link, here is the Meat of the Article:

Some rumors are leaking from reliable insiders who work at Psychopathic Records about Eminem being interested in an Eminem/Insane Clown Posse/Tech N9ne collaboration, but nothing official has been made. The song wouldn't be part of Relapse 2, but released on the Psychopathic label. D12 and ICP squashed their beef with each other a long time ago, but Eminem and ICP never made their peace official. For Eminem and Insane Clown Posse to do a song together, that would squash everything. Eminem and Tech N9ne on the other hand, are real cool with each other. And everyone knows that Tech N9ne has wanted to do a song with Eminem for awhile. There are even rumors about Eminem being invited to the 11th Gathering of the Juggalos this August to share the stage with Insane Clown Posse. Tickets for Gathering of the Juggalos began going on sale on April 2nd. But Eminem has not officially accepted the invitation due to other obligations.

The idea being pitched around was that nobody would know that Eminem was at the Gathering of the Juggalos, and ICP/Eminem would do a few songs together. It would all be a "hush-hush" surprise that nobody would see coming. But I guess nothing is set in stone because Eminem has a European tour among other obligations such as promoting his upcoming album in the summer that might interfere. Eminem told event staff at the Gathering of the Juggalo's event he would "consider" making a surprise appearance at the Illinois event, but he won't guarantee anything because he doesn't want to disappoint Gathering of the Juggalo organizers. This wouldn't be the first time that a D12 member has showed up at a GOTJ event. Bizarre had shown up there at the 2008 event. Not only that, but D12 member Proof had done a song with Psychopathic Records artist Twiztid back in the day before he died.

Right now, all of this Eminem and ICP collaboration talk is just.well.talk. between the Shady camp and the Psychopathic Records camp. But the fact that there is talk between the two about doing a possible collaboration in the future, and a very slight possibility of Eminem making a surprise appearance at a future Gathering of the Juggalos event to end his beef with Insane Clown Posse is worth discussing.

Currently, Insane Clown Posse has just released a new music video for their single, "Miracles".

Two of my least favorite artists and one of the best? Fuck that. Eminem/ Tech would be one thing, but definitely not ICP.

man fukk yall hatin pussies. icp doin it big now. and none of yall kan stop this underground movement. so fuk tha fukk off sukkaz. haha. this kollab should b pretty sikk. hopefully this kollab does go down. i

I doubt any of this is true, or at least happen at this point, because if this was serious, AND executed properly, then were wouldn't have heard a damn thing about it.

i hope not. now Tech and Em without ICP would be a dream come true though

ICP is not "doing it big" at all right now. They fell off after the 6th Jokers Card. Sure, they may be getting paid right now, but their peak was the 6th Card.

Quote Originally Posted by N8tive N9ne
    man fukk yall hatin pussies. icp doin it big now. and none of yall kan stop this underground movement. so fuk tha fukk off sukkaz. haha. this kollab should b pretty sikk. hopefully this kollab does go down. i

tech and eminem would be tha shit!! but im straight off ICP. i like one song, "The Dating Game" and i was young and that shit was funny. fuck ICP.